Thread: Predictions of the season or siss should go to vegas!

Backup

User Info Menu

Predictions of the season or siss should go to vegas!

I think this is how its really going to go. Ben will show up to camp fit as a fiddle because he hires a kick ass personal trainer to get his ass in gear. There will be reports of Ben signing autographs till Tomlin make him come in for dinner (fans will still complain though) Also Ben comes into a camp with some crazy notion he has to actually make the team so he goes ultra competitive and impresses everyone with his abilities and seemingly gentle nature and natural leadership.
    Around the start of the season, Goodell will see what a good boy Benny has been and makes it a 4 game suspension (he's still an ass!). He also does an interview before the start of the season where he apologizes to the fans again. Says he has changed his life and that he has given up drinking, yadda yadda yadda and he introduces a girlfriend, says he has never been happier. And his teammates are impressed with the leadership Ben has shown.
    Ben comes back from his suspension PISSED and take it out on the stains (steelers are 2-2). We are talking single game NFL records. And continues the MVP play the entire season. Steelers go 14-2 the entire season (did I mention how pissed Ben is). Ben is talked about as MVP but there is no way the NFL will let it happen after he was suspended. Steelers skate through playoffs, makes super bowl and wins super bowl. Roger Goodell hands Ben Roethlisberger the Lombardi but not till he whispers in his ear that he never ever wants to see him again unless its to hand him another Lombardi.
    The Rooneys throw Ben a 29th birthday party where Ben will propose to the above mentioned girlfriend. There will be no bachelor party. Terry Bradshaw is invited to the wedding.
    I ran a crossed this the other day. I thought it was kinda funny, because I wasn't that far off.
    I should go to Vegas!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Predictions of the season or siss should go to vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by siss
    I should go to Vegas!

you should go to Vegas and play craps, after all the Steelers are going for #7 in '11...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    I should go to Vegas!

you should go to Vegas and play blackjack, after all the Steelers are going for #7 in '11...
    7 and 11 screams craps to me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    I should go to Vegas!

you should go to Vegas and play blackjack, after all the Steelers are going for #7 in '11...
    7 and 11 screams craps to me.

oops, I meant craps...too many beers watching the games today!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha