Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had an F'd up dream

Backup

User Info Menu

Just had an F'd up dream

I woke up momments ago from the most twisted dream ever.

I drempt that Troy went to jail on a life sentence for fighting during a game.

Don't know who the Steelers were playing but Troy was fighting with a fellow Samoan. When the fight started, he crouched down like some dam ape and then lunged at the other guy sort of like "Doc" from the X Men. After swinging at the guy, he then jumped at him and tried to bite his ear off.

Troy was placed in jail and when his sentence was given out, he was going to jail for life.

Dude, what is wrong with me.

In the dream I was a salesperson in training at an Apple store. The Wifi and registers had went down and all the supervisors had left all of us trainees alone in the store.

Then later, I was an intern for the Rachel Maddow Show, where she was on some school campus doing a story on somethin.

Dam! That's what happens when you get too much dam sleep. From now on only 4.5 hrs of sleep for me.
    "There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Just had an F'd up dream

Never wash your hair with Head & Shoulders, eat an apple, and watch MSNBC before going to bed.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hahahahahahaha. i am amazed you remember so much detail. I have elaborate dreams but can never seam to put them into words.... I've had dreams like , it was the day of super bowl 40 and I had tickets to the game and i was around the stadium but I could never get in for some reason and I missed the game. To me, that's a nightmare hahaahah.

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Have you been spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about the Ravens? The dream would seem quite appropriate if it applied to Ray Ray the knife.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989
    Hahahahahahaha. i am amazed you remember so much detail. I have elaborate dreams but can never seam to put them into words.... I've had dreams like , it was the day of super bowl 40 and I had tickets to the game and i was around the stadium but I could never get in for some reason and I missed the game. To me, that's a nightmare hahaahah.

GO STEELERS!!!!!
    Dude I woke up freaked out and came straight to the computer. I get up at 5:30 PT. And by 5:45 I was pressing the send button.

In a concious state I think Troy is the very last person on the team to ever get in a fight. I think I'm just paranoid that something might happen to him between now and the game next week. Can we request 24hour servailance on him.. I don't know about the rest of the dam dream.

When the comunications came back on at Apple, that's when I got the news about Troy.
    "There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Never wash your hair with Head & Shoulders, eat an apple, and watch MSNBC before going to bed.
    I am soooo doing this tonight. Does it matter what kind of apple it is??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    MacIntosh. Sheesh.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    MacIntosh. Sheesh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah...you might wanna get that checked out.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

When you dream about Rachel Maddow, that clinches it. You need to be locked away.