Quote Originally Posted by Shoe
Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
I was watching Scott when he went back in and he flat out sucks. I am tired of these huge fat bohemoths that can't move at all.
What I've been saying for years. These fat blobs with bacon fat streaming coarsing through their bodies are not only slow afoot, they are slow of mind. O-linemen need to be quick-minded.
Correct, o-linemen do need to be smart in addition to the physical abilities needed.

I have to agree about Arians not capable of having the smarts to know how to handle the poor quality or injuries to our o-line.
Arians, always trying to put the square peg into the round hole. Get rid of Arians, get one OC that has the fundementals of coaching and this offense makes a huge improvement. Arians is that bad. From time to time I speak with some Cleveland fans and they too hated the guy and enjoy he is now on our team and preventing the players talents from going to full stride.

I don't need Cleveland fans to tell me that Arian sucks it's, just that they know too well the guy has ****forbrains.