Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hines Ward's Career Is Quickly Approaching the End

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Hines Ward's Career Is Quickly Approaching the End

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    maybe Hines' numbers are down because he's not being targeted as often, it's hard to catch passes when they're not being thrown your way.
    He complained and got his wish for more passes. And promptly dropped two touchdowns.

10 of 14 games under 40 yards.

so how does Hines drop two TDs when he had only three balls thrown his way and he caught two of them? suppose Ed must be wrong, huh?

On the Steelers: These are low days for the NFL

Sunday, December 26, 2010
    By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some items, a few gleaned from my PG-Plus blog:

• Hines Ward ranks third among the NFL's active receivers with 47 touchdown catches in the red zone and not once did they look his way on the final two passes against the Jets into the end zone. In fact, he was not even among the first few options on those play calls. He had three passes thrown to him Sunday. He caught two for 34 yards.

Read more: [url="http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10360/1113291-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz19G6YcIi6"]http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10360/11 ... z19G6YcIi6[/url]
    He complained AFTER the Jets game. You are aware we played on Thursday night, right?

Legend

User Info Menu

He complained AFTER the Jets game. You are aware we played on Thursday night, right?

I don't recall Hines Ward dropping two TD passes in the Carolina game.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

I don't recall Hines Ward dropping two TD passes in the Carolina game.
    The pass in the endzone was right in his hands at the end of the first half.

He dropped a WR screen in the second half in the red zone with two blockers in front. Should have walked in the end zone.