Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yesterday...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Yesterday...

Thanx Dj. I appreciate it. I prolly won't be on there until later on, if at all. I am driving back to WV from TN that evening and I'm not sure when I'll make it in. I'll be listening to the game on Sirius I guess.

I'm the first to admit I act like a baby when the Steelers lose. My wife reminds me of it all the time, LOL. Anyone remember the playoff game between the Steelers and Denver back in the late 80's? You know, the one where Hogie ripped off that long run and we pretty much dominated the whole game but lost? I threw a remote control that game and hit my high school girlfriend in the knee. LOL, she was a Bronco/Elway fan anyways and prolly deserved it. I'm noticing a trend some 20 years later...hmmmmm.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    I threw a remote control that game and hit my high school girlfriend in the knee. LOL, she was a Bronco/Elway fan anyways and prolly deserved it.

I married an ex-Bronco/Elway fan, my wife thought Elway had a nice arse...

hope she wasn't your ex-girlfriend, if she was I can at least tell you that her knee is okay now.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

[img]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/jooser73/Funny****29.jpg[/img]
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have this terrible unability to block out other people, conversations, etc.

Therefore, I can't stand distractions during games. My wife, my brother, etc must think i'm a jerk during Steelers games b/c i get annoyed w them.

BUT I tell them "Look, it's the Steelers...I get sixteen, 3 hr. moments to enjoy my team a year and that's not a lot"

So we are all a little radical in a way ... some people just don't understand.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    I threw a remote control that game and hit my high school girlfriend in the knee. LOL, she was a Bronco/Elway fan anyways and prolly deserved it.

I married an ex-Bronco/Elway fan, my wife thought Elway had a nice arse...

hope she wasn't your ex-girlfriend, if she was I can at least tell you that her knee is okay now.
    Shouldn't his horse teeth trump whatever qualities his arse may have?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Until I got addicted to this game chat thingy, watching a Steelers game was a very aerobic experience for me. I seriously lost weight during each game.

It's either the chat or I'm getting old.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]