Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The buck stops with Arians...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: The buck stops with Arians...

cameron is just as bad as arians. i must have missed the posts glorifying him here.

the two fade call against us last week were prime examples of not playing to strenghts.

Legend

User Info Menu

His bread and butter was the Hines slant in the endzone... It would be nice to see the Wallace slant in the endzone.
    Um, no. The bread and butter in the endzone is the play they ran with Spaeth when the ball was tipped. They've run that play a ton with Hines over the years from the same spot and Hines lined up in the slot near the tight end.

We are too concerned with running the ball in the redzone. It's basically wasting downs.

No waggles, no roll outs. Nothing. Vanilla, bland, and predictable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti
    cameron is just as bad as arians. i must have missed the posts glorifying him here.

the two fade call against us last week were prime examples of not playing to strenghts.
    plenty of people were talking about how great Cam was because of one play... the Rice mismatch on Farrior turned Cam into a genius over night...

same thing with the Jets run offense last year... "why couldn't we run like that?"

Most OC's are bashed by their fans.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    His bread and butter was the Hines slant in the endzone... It would be nice to see the Wallace slant in the endzone.
    We are too concerned with running the ball in the redzone. It's basically wasting downs.

No waggles, no roll outs. Nothing. Vanilla, bland, and predictable.

+1
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Really?

Wow.

you should get paid for that kind of insight.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    For those that will argue you have to run in crappy weather...did you watch the Pats at Bears game?

I have a question in general... is it difficult to throw/grip when it is raining as compared to when it is snowing?

Similar weather for Jets/Miami game and both QB struggled in that game. Agreed Tom Brady was not playing but accuracy took a major hit for 4 QBs playing in rain.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

plenty of people were talking about how great Cam was because of one play... the Rice mismatch on Farrior turned Cam into a genius over night...
    ]
    Like who?

Legend

User Info Menu

Doe Ben not trust his receivers to hit the spot of a designed throw
    He does that plenty. Mostly when they throw on first and second down. They did throw slants to Wallace, and Brown yesterday as well.

The offense is in a state of transition. Going to take some time with Sanders and Brown. But IMO they should be playing more instead of just on 3rd and pass.

Legend

User Info Menu

Really?

Wow.

you should get paid for that kind of insight.
    feel free to send donations

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch

]
    Like who?
    I'm not a snitch...

put Cam Cameron is a great OC or anything like that in the search tool on here and you will see who likes Cam and who doesn't.

There may be some people who were saying it in the heat of the moment after a loss so I'm not going to list names because that wouldn't be fair given the context at the time.