Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sepulveda done for season

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Sepulveda done for season

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    The new cadaver ligament they will surgically implant this time will have no idea that the previous anterior cruciate ligaments were torn...that shouldn't make any difference at all, right?
    I'm not so sure that the MCL, PCL, and meniscus aren't in cahoots.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

i wasnt watching closely to see if he was, but i think he needs to wear a brace on it. it can't affect it that much since its his plant leg. i do want him back though. he saved us last week
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Rookie

User Info Menu

this just proves once again, wasted draft pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sep has been an asset to this team and will be missed the rest of this year.
    I hope he comes back.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Torn ACL. Same one he has now torn 3 times. Dan is done in the Burgh. UGH.
    I disagree. His punt from the back of the end zone last week (forced to stand 4-5 yards closer to his snapper and the oncoming rush) and then launching the sucker over the returner's head for a 60+ yard boot (and subsequent fumble) was a huge part of our win over Buffalo last week.

They'll give him the ACL from a new cadaver, he'll rehab again, and he'll be back. I'm no doctor, but I don't think there is any reason to believe that the previous ACL tears in the same knee will have anything to do with how the latest one will stand up. Each of those ligaments were completely different (his own the first time, and from two different cadavers each of the last two times). The new cadaver ligament they will surgically implant this time will have no idea that the previous anterior cruciate ligaments were torn...that shouldn't make any difference at all, right?

The kid is still a weapon. It's not like he's a WR or CB where these surgeries could result in a loss of speed or something vital to his profession like that. It's his plant leg. All he has to do is land on it after punting with his left foot. Stabilize that sucker, and he should be good to go after the necessary rehab.
    he still has to run to cut off an angle once in a while

that how he got hurt last night

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Sep has been an asset to this team and will be missed the rest of this year.
    I hope he comes back.

I'm with ya...a real bummer to see Sep go down.

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha