Thread: Ohh, I see . . . Laugh at the fat kid

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ohh, I see . . . Laugh at the fat kid

Fast forward to about the 17 minute mark and watch Tunch break down Casey's flop after the Polamalu INT. Good for a good bit of laughter. If the link doesn't work, it's from the Steelers official site and it's the chalk talk video with Labriola and Tunch.

[url="http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Chalk-Talk---at-Bills/2ec1a8c5-0a1b-4a4b-a448-7dbe6eae8778"]http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio ... be6eae8778[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ohh, I see . . . Laugh at the fat kid

That was hysterical!! Nice find PP
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice :lol

Starter

User Info Menu

Case got some up's!

AIR BIG SNACKS

Legend

User Info Menu

Awesome! Wish we could have heard the resulting sideline conversation between them!

Cool thing on that site. Didn't even know they did that feature.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

I stopped laughing at the fat kid when the fat kid from Stand By Me landed Rebecca Romijn.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I stopped laughing at the fat kid when I passed 30 and realized the fat kid is me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I stopped laughing at the fat kid when I passed 30 and realized the fat kid is me.
    We're all laughing with you, flip...not at you.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Man, I love those two guys, Labriola and Tunch. That was so awesome to watch, including of course the "When Large Men Fly" feature!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I stopped laughing at the fat kid when the fat kid from Stand By Me landed Rebecca Romijn.

Holy cow. That is him? I never put those two together. Wow.