Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Jets are really lucky

Legend

User Info Menu

OT: Jets are really lucky

and Holmes did it again.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Jets are really lucky

They are a decent team.

But luck like theirs of recent weeks tends to run out.

Starter

User Info Menu

the past 3 weeks have shown that they can be beat...the texans would find a way to mess it up.
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Texans may fire Gary Kubiack as their HC and Steelers hire him as their OC next season..
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

It's more than luck. At this point, I think they may be the best team in the league.

Hopefully, by season's end, they get passed up by our Steelers.

BTW, looking like the Jets got decent value for that 5th-round pick, no?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser

we should included a provision in that trade where we received an additional pick if Santokio catches 3 game-winning balls in 3 consecutive games...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    It's more than luck. At this point, I think they may be the best team in the league.

Hopefully, by season's end, they get passed up by our Steelers.

I don't think the best team in the league needs miracle plays every week against half decent teams.

I know good teams find ways to win but the best team in the league they are not.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

They (Jets) kinda look like us the season of the last title run to me. (shrugging)

Staunch defense, anemic offense with little or no consistency. With an undersized big game receiver who's Y.A.C is more often than not their saving grace on that side of the ball. (Offense)

But it's nothing,... surely that kid (aforementioned receiver) will not win another title with the Jets. His karma is to bad right,...i mean he's a violent, weed smoking rapist that our organization felt lacked the "character" to remain a Steeler.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

"We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    They (Jets) kinda look like us the season of the last title run to me. (shrugging)

Staunch defense, anemic offense with little or no consistency. With an undersized big game receiver who's Y.A.C is more often than not their saving grace on that side of the ball. (Offense)

But it's nothing,... surely that kid (aforementioned receiver) will not win another title with the Jets. His karma is to bad right,...i mean he's a violent, weed smoking rapist that our organization felt lacked the "character" to remain a Steeler.
    ehh.... we pulled out wins against pretty good competition. The Jets are playing with fire against some mediocre teams.

It is a little bitter to watch Holmes win these games though... but I'm not surprised.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jets made the plays when they needed to make them. Not sure that is luck.