Thread: Its like the Browns have taken over our bodies...

Backup

User Info Menu

Its like the Browns have taken over our bodies...

and we have taken over theirs. Seriously, we look like the Cleveland Browns and they look like us.

How we let them come in our stadium and score 39 pts and Brady doesn't get touched all night is beyond me.
    I could'nt evem finish watching that crap!
    Things to do list: Activate A. Brown and deactivate ARE... Cut C Batch and bring in another K to compete with Reed. Heck Batch will be there whenever we cut the losing K.
    SEND PASS RUSHERS AT THE QB!!!!! BLITZ!!!!!!!! STOP SENDING 3 AT THE QB!!!!!!
    Its time to send a message. I know its one game but not really, we have looked pretty bad the past few weeks minus the first 3 quarters vs Bengals. We are seriously lucky to be 6-3. Where is Troy? Line him back on the line of scrimmage...did we take a dumb pill a few weeks ago or did alien beings take over our team???

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Its like the Browns have taken over our bodies...

What I can't put my arms around is how do receivers get so wide open when the Steelers are covering with 8 defenders? I don't mind the 3-man rush, but, you have to be able to cover 4 receivers with 8 players.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    What I can't put my arms around is how do receivers get so wide open when the Steelers are covering with 8 defenders? I don't mind the 3-man rush, but, you have to be able to cover 4 receivers with 8 players.

Pappy
    It's the dumb azz zone defense that DL likes to play instead of man up.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

we can't man up with Gay and especially McFadden. They have been beaten to many times in man coverage. The real problem is our secondary has very little talent outside of Troy (who is guessing too much and being exposed). Ike is ok, Bmac is terrible, Gay is sometimes competent often late to react and too slow, Clark is terribly slow. We don't even have a dime back. We go with Timmons because he is better in coverage than Lewis or anyone else we have active. We simply don't have the talent to play a team that has decent receivers in man coverage.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    we can't man up with Gay and especially McFadden. They have been beaten to many times in man coverage. The real problem is our secondary has very little talent outside of Troy (who is guessing too much and being exposed). Ike is ok, Bmac is terrible, Gay is sometimes competent often late to react and too slow, Clark is terribly slow. We don't even have a dime back. We go with Timmons because he is better in coverage than Lewis or anyone else we have active. We simply don't have the talent to play a team that has decent receivers in man coverage.
    Which is why you have to harrass the QB like we did to Manning on the way to XL. We can't cover even average receivers in zone or man. So, put all the effort into getting to the QB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Browns can't beat the Steelers so what they do is pizz off their next weeks opponent by embarrassing them.

Ravens..
    Saints..
    **ts..