Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 45 minute men.......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

45 minute men.......

It was a huge problem last year. It seems like it may again be a problem this year. We better figure out how to close out a game or any potential post-season run will be very short. Now since this horrifically unsatisfying finish has filled me with stomach acid - I shall be up now night. thanks guys.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 45 minute men.......

Did you see the TD that was *given* to the Bengals???

Sheesh people....

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, what's wrong with that (45 minute men), when we already have the ultimate 60 minute man - Mike Wallace!

(Sorry, it's late, I'm tired, and I just don't feel like I thought I would after a 6-2 division road game victory ...)

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Sheesh people....
    Given, taken or earned they got the TD and made it close. Regardless, I thought the defense played well except for 1 minute and 45 second TD drive to bring them within 13 after the Steelers had taken the 27-7 lead. There was a lot of effort and hitting in that last drive and in the end the defense made a play to win the game.

Pappy

The 2024 Pittsburgh Steeler draft

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia
    3.84 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.98 - Payton Wilson, LB, UNC
    4.119 - Mason McCprmick, OG, S. Dakota St
    7.178 - Logan Lee, DT, Iowa
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Everythings fine. We'll make the playoffs and if we're lucky we get past the 1st round and lose in the 2nd. Who cares that we cant keep teams out of a game?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    Everythings fine. We'll make the playoffs and if we're lucky we get past the 1st round and lose in the 2nd. Who cares that we cant keep teams out of a game?
    Sometimes I think we are Superbowl bound, and other times I despair of our even making the playoffs.

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS???

I wish I had stock in Valium, I think Steeler Nation could use a bunch of it this season!!

Superbowl, baby, here we come!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We wouldn't be talkin about this if it weren't for the BS call on Casey. Legal tackle above the knees AND he was pushed into Carson.

Then the BS pass interference on Ike. Jeez, it's really getting easy to draw a flag. Especially if you flap your mouth and arms like TO did right in front of the ref.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    We wouldn't be talkin about this if it weren't for the BS call on Casey. Legal tackle above the knees AND he was pushed into Carson.

Then the BS pass interference on Ike. Jeez, it's really getting easy to draw a flag. Especially if you flap your mouth and arms like TO did right in front of the ref.

did you hear casey yelling at him?? i think that was the most bs call all night, although that pass interference on Ike is close
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk

did you hear casey yelling at him?? i think that was the most bs call all night, although that pass interference on Ike is close
    "Flag? On who???"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Sheesh people....
    Given, taken or earned they got the TD and made it close. Regardless, I thought the defense played well except for 1 minute and 45 second TD drive to bring them within 13 after the Steelers had taken the 27-7 lead. There was a lot of effort and hitting in that last drive and in the end the defense made a play to win the game.

Pappy
    I give 'em credit, pap. That drive capped with the TD pass to TO was thrown perfectly. No way to defend that pass.

But the other one was a gift and if not for that gift people are on here celebrating a 6-2 team instead of crying...after a fscking *win* (not saying you're in with that bunch).