Let's keep it rolling.MeetJoeGreene
    Troy Polamalu
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: I just wanted to say...

Watching the long throw to Wallace when the Steelers were backed way up - that was ALL arm!! Ben looked good and strong. The timing was a hair off a couple of times but he looked good.

Have to beleive it fires the D up knowing points are going to be put on the board and they get a rest on long drives.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Watching the long throw to Wallace when the Steelers were backed way up - that was ALL arm!! Ben looked good and strong. The timing was a hair off a couple of times but he looked good.

Have to beleive it fires the D up knowing points are going to be put on the board and they get a rest on long drives.
    It may fire the defense up, but I'd still like to see them stop giving up the garbage points that extend a game. If the defense makes a stop late instead of conceding a TD, the game is over and you're on cruise control, instead the game gets extended (2 possession game) and the offense comes out and promptly goes three and out after an onside kick recovery and the Browns are still in the game.

Of course, the offense could have picked up a 1st down and iced the game, but, still, the garbage TD sucks.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

It may fire the defense up, but I'd still like to see them stop giving up the garbage points that extend a game. If the defense makes a stop late instead of conceding a TD, the game is over and you're on cruise control, instead the game gets extended (2 possession game) and the offense comes out and promptly goes three and out after an onside kick recovery and the Browns are still in the game.

Of course, the offense could have picked up a 1st down and iced the game, but, still, the garbage TD sucks.

Pappy
    I would have liked to see our D pin the Stains deep when we punted a few times because their punter was killing us with those GL punts.

Can't really complain about the D though.. they played well.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Timmons!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Woooooo!!!

Ben is back.
    Offensive is clicking.
    First Place.

Let's keep it rolling.MeetJoeGreene
    Troy Polamalu
    Okay...now I'm confused about who made this post.

MeetJoeGreene or Troy Polamalu?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Pappy
    Amen, Pappy!! As good as our defense is playing, it absolutely drives me NUTS some of these late TD they are giving up. Now I don't expect them to picth a shutout every game but the TD drive by the Clowns yesterday was RIDICULOUSLY EASY. Hell, they might as well have stayed on the sidelines and let Cleveland score on one play. At least make the other team EARN the TD for
    christsakes.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap

Pappy
    Amen, Pappy!! As good as our defense is playing, it absolutely drives me NUTS some of these late TD they are giving up. Now I don't expect them to picth a shutout every game but the TD drive by the Clowns yesterday was RIDICULOUSLY EASY. Hell, they might as well have stayed on the sidelines and let Cleveland score on one play. At least make the other team EARN the TD for
    christsakes.
    X2

Legend

User Info Menu

I love it when people temper their posts with "I don't expect a shut out but..."

Because you *do* expect a shut out. And that's simply not being realistic.

The D gave up 10 frickin points. 10. This league is all about offense. We gave up 10. We scored 28.

Quit nit picking and worrying...enjoy it. Jaysus!

Legend

User Info Menu

People expect shut outs... 8 yards on every run... no incompletions... no sacks.. no hits on the QB... every KR should be a TD... every offensive play should be a TD.

we won 28 to 10 and people are uncomfortable because we don't have much to complain about.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"