Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reed catching heat from fans over early missed field goals

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Reed catching heat from fans over early missed field goals

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

I'm sure Reed's been in the league long enough to know fans are dumb.

and I've been around long enough to know Reed is a moron...

I suppose he should be held to a higher standard, right? Not much I've heard publicized about Reed that millions of other guys his age haven't done too.

As for the sandbagging thing, I've actually seen people put forth that he is missing FGs on purpose because he didn't get a big contract. I wouldn't be shocked if some dumb yinzers at the Pens game weren't yelling that at him.

Legend

User Info Menu

I suppose he should be held to a higher standard, right?

Reed and his agent whined all preseason about wanting to be one of the highest paid kickers in the NFL. if you're gonna talk the talk then walk the walk, if you want that kind of money then yes, you will be held to that higher standard.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2qauc7n7

I'm sure Reed's been in the league long enough to know fans are dumb.

and I've been around long enough to know Reed is a moron...

I suppose he should be held to a higher standard, right? Not much I've heard publicized about Reed that millions of other guys his age haven't done too.

As for the sandbagging thing, I've actually seen people put forth that he is missing FGs on purpose because he didn't get a big contract. I wouldn't be shocked if some dumb yinzers at the Pens game weren't yelling that at him.[/quote:2qauc7n7]

I find it funny how you and a certain other guy keep calling the Pittsburgh natives dumb.

I bet you guys don't call them dumb when you go to Heinz field.

The only thing dumb is typing higher standard under that photo.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

and were those millions of other guys representing the Pittsburgh Steelers?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

any kicker who misses FG's early after asking to be the highest paid kicker in the league will catch heat.

I read how Reed and Fluery are friends and feeling it from the fans... when you play below their expectations and below your talent level you will hear it.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah...when I saw this picture, it reminded me of the last time I was wearing a tiara and a baby bib that had "I love dick" plastered on it. Holy crap was that embarrassing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Yeah...when I saw this picture, it reminded me of the last time I was wearing a tiara and a baby bib that had "I love dick" plastered on it.

maybe his "I love d!ck" bib was referring to Mr. LeBeau?

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel

Yeah...when I saw this picture, it reminded me of the last time I was wearing a tiara and a baby bib that had "I love dick" plastered on it. Holy crap was that embarrassing.
    last time? I'm wearing one now!

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't give a fsck who they were representing. These guys (no matter what team they play for) are still young guys with a $hitload of money. When are people going to realize that the Steelers are like any other NFL team? Steelers players have been causing problems and running afoul of the law since the start of the franchise. The Steelers franchise does not operate at a higher moral standard. The sooner you get that out of your head the sooner you'll not let insignificant $hit get you all bent out of shape.

Anyone who holds them to a higher standard is simply jealous they can't do the things these guys do.

And felt, I'd call you a stupid fscking yinzer right to your stupid fscking yinzer face. Because that's exactly what you are.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":20bp3726

I don't give a fsck who they were representing. These guys (no matter what team they play for) are still young guys with a $hitload of money. When are people going to realize that the Steelers are like any other NFL team? Steelers players have been causing problems and running afoul of the law since the start of the franchise. The Steelers franchise does not operate at a higher moral standard. The sooner you get that out of your head the sooner you'll not let insignificant $hit get you all bent out of shape.

Anyone who holds them to a higher standard is simply jealous they can't do the things these guys do.

And felt, I'd call you a stupid fscking yinzer right to your stupid fscking yinzer face. Because that's exactly what you are.[/quote:20bp3726]

...and you would have a yinzer souvenir for the plane ride home.

Just because you are the only one to admit wearing an I love D!ck bib it's no reason to make empty threats.