Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another tough test for Pouncey...

Backup

User Info Menu

Another tough test for Pouncey...

Shaun Rogers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Another tough test for Pouncey...

Yes........

It is always tough to play against a guy who you think may be carrying a concealed handgun inside his padding.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Definately! He has been a "thorn" to Ben every time we play them even when we handle them easily. He always gets that cheap shot or hit after Ben would throw. Thing about Rodgers and it was the same in Detroit, when things aren't going right for him...He gets frustrated and isn't the same football player. Except the "shots" still come when he gets a chance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He's a big dude, but our O-line held up alright against Baltimore and outside of perhaps the Jets I'm not sure who we'll run up against that can compare to those guys.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Backup

User Info Menu

pouncey should hold up well. He probably learned alot after going up against Ngata. I'm wondering if Legursky played well enough to keep the starting RG spot. I would say yes. I like Essex as the swing man anyway.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel33
    pouncey should hold up well. He probably learned alot after going up against Ngata. I'm wondering if Legursky played well enough to keep the starting RG spot. I would say yes. I like Essex as the swing man anyway.
    I thought Legursky was up against Ngata last game... either way the OL held up well against the Ravens. Too bad Charlie wasn't on or it would have been a different outcome.

Backup

User Info Menu

Ngata mostly played opposite Kemo.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Correct. And Haloti dominated. Ngata's 11 total tackles (8 solo) against up is absolutely sick for a 3-4 d-lineman.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Correct. And Haloti dominated. Ngata's 11 total tackles (8 solo) against up is absolutely sick for a 3-4 d-lineman.
    That was a sick performance. I have to think that guy is the best D-lineman in the league. Which is really hard to say about a Ratbird since

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    That was a sick performance. I have to think that guy is the best D-lineman in the league. Which is really hard to say about a Ratbird since
    Yeah, I think he's the most dominating force on DL in the league. If I could pick one player to add to our defense, I'd be tempted by the likes of Darrelle Revis, Nnamdi Asomugha, Patrick Willis, and DeMarcus Ware, but I think I would ultimately pick Ngata.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope