Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Edmunds

Legend

User Info Menu

Terrell Edmunds

Not trying to imply he is the second coming of Polamalu but Edmunds has put together a very promising rookie season:

Tackles
    Fumbles Def Interceptions
    Rk Player From To CarAV G Solo Ast Sk FF FR Yds TD Int Yds TD
    1 Terrell Edmunds (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdmuTe00.htm) 2018 2018 0 15 51 22 1.0 0 1 0 0 1 35 0
    2 Troy Polamalu (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PolaTr99.htm) 2003 2003 0 16 30 8 2.0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...mp;idx=players

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, the board doesn’t seem to complain about him much. Must be a good sign.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Yeah, the board doesn’t seem to complain about him much. Must be a good sign.
    hmm... Can't really complain about his play, I think with Burnet hurt most of the season we didn't really employ him as the hydro- LB/Safety role. Now I wish we would of traded up for EVS ( Dallas LB) or traded back for Leonard (IND LB). Maybe we did take him too high.

I think everyone including myself have ben "troy dreaming", hoping that the first year doesn't really count.

Most of the attention in the backfield is on Burns and Davis (moved to FS, but he is sort of becoming a disappointment) and how we use our ILB to cover!

Legend

User Info Menu

Edmunds was a good pick and IMO will be a star for us. He has been above the curve for a rookie

Legend

User Info Menu

Time will tell all. He’s got the athleticism and all the potential in the world. But I think we reached for him where we took him and he’s still not a lock.

He reminds me of how I felt about Burns at the end of his first season. Although Edmunds has his brother’s DNA and I think his brother is a future star for sure.

Hoping for the best.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Time will tell all. He’s got the athleticism and all the potential in the world. But I think we reached for him where we took him and he’s still not a lock.

He reminds me of how I felt about Burns at the end of his first season. Although Edmunds has his brother’s DNA and I think his brother is a future star for sure.

Hoping for the best.
    That's a valid point flippy. Burns had a decent looking rookie season.... then it's been all downhill since. I'm just trying to inject some positivity into this gloom and doom board.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think edmunds will be extremely average

now if he had put up the #s of jessie Bates who was drafted after him, I would be ecstatic

Banned

User Info Menu

Well, how can you feel that good about him considering the track record of development from these coaches? Time will tell.

Legend

User Info Menu

Edmonds has looked really slow at times.
    Hopefully once he gains more experience he can stop thinking so much.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Edmonds has looked really slow at times.
    Hopefully once he gains more experience he can stop thinking so much.
    When Tomlin puts the sword in Butler’s back , Edmonds is going to get a whole new scheme to learn so I think you’ll have to give him a longer lease of evaluation. Learning two new systems in two years is tough.