Backup

User Info Menu

Puppies.

[url=http://img412.imageshack.us/i/hasselhoffwithpuppies.jpg/][/url]

Hasselhoff loves them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Puppies.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.
    lmaoooo - I see what you're doing....and I like it.

Gotta say though, in a debate about my being a sicker puppy than anyone else in the world, you always, ALWAYS bet on me.

In this case....I was reserved. I didn't post this...
    [url=http://img830.imageshack.us/i/nicepuppiessfwboobsdemo.jpg/][/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    lmaoooo - I see what you're doing....and I like it.

Gotta say though, in a debate about my being a sicker puppy than anyone else in the world, you always, ALWAYS bet on me.

In this case....I was reserved. I didn't post this...
    [url=http://img830.imageshack.us/i/nicepuppiessfwboobsdemo.jpg/][/url]
    I'm only getting a "403 Forbidden" message from ImageShack, so I cannot see the picture (which, based upon your little introduction there, may be for the best).

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

wow lol

It really wasn't bad...at all. *sigh* now I just look like a...ummm....smut peddler.

Legend

User Info Menu

I love puppies, all kinds

I put the bear trap there for Ruthless to bait it like he did ("...black lab..."). I guess it was too far off the beaten path.

BTW - I know this sounds crazy, but in that pic Hassel looks like Ben a bit, maybe pre-Crash. You'd never see Vick in a pose like that

Legend

User Info Menu

[youtube:35nkfcnu]dkGUI4bnQbQ[/youtube:35nkfcnu]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    wow lol

It really wasn't bad...at all. *sigh* now I just look like a...ummm....smut peddler.
    I got to see the picture before it disappeared somehow.

And I just want to tell you, kiwi, you are being too hard on yourself.

Hasselhoff is not THAT offensive!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sweater puppies > all other kinds
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>