Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Puppies.

  1. #1
    Backup
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    240

    Puppies.



    Hasselhoff loves them.

  2. #2

    Re: Puppies.





    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  3. #3
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,770

    Re: Puppies.

    I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.



    To JAX 1.22 (780 pts)
    To PIT 2.36 (540 pts) + 3.67 (255 pts) = 795 pts

    2.36 OLB Eli Harold 6'3" 247 Virginia
    2.56 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 Miami
    3.67 CB Alex Carter 6'0" 196 Stanford
    3.87 CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5'9" 192 Oregon
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith 6'6" 338 Penn St
    5.160 FS Adrian Amos 6'0" 218 Penn St
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 Maryland
    6.212 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 North Dakota St
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 North Dakota St

  4. #4
    Backup
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    240

    Re: Puppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.
    lmaoooo - I see what you're doing....and I like it.

    Gotta say though, in a debate about my being a sicker puppy than anyone else in the world, you always, ALWAYS bet on me.

    In this case....I was reserved. I didn't post this...

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,770

    Re: Puppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.
    lmaoooo - I see what you're doing....and I like it.

    Gotta say though, in a debate about my being a sicker puppy than anyone else in the world, you always, ALWAYS bet on me.

    In this case....I was reserved. I didn't post this...
    I'm only getting a "403 Forbidden" message from ImageShack, so I cannot see the picture (which, based upon your little introduction there, may be for the best).



    To JAX 1.22 (780 pts)
    To PIT 2.36 (540 pts) + 3.67 (255 pts) = 795 pts

    2.36 OLB Eli Harold 6'3" 247 Virginia
    2.56 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 Miami
    3.67 CB Alex Carter 6'0" 196 Stanford
    3.87 CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5'9" 192 Oregon
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith 6'6" 338 Penn St
    5.160 FS Adrian Amos 6'0" 218 Penn St
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 Maryland
    6.212 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 North Dakota St
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 North Dakota St

  6. #6
    Backup
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    240

    Re: Puppies.

    wow lol

    It really wasn't bad...at all. *sigh* now I just look like a...ummm....smut peddler.

  7. #7

    Re: Puppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I don't know who is a sicker puppy...Sarah for following through with a puppy thread or SASF for incorporating a bear trap. I am upset that the Hoff did not choose to include a black lab in his photo, though.

    ...
    I love puppies, all kinds

    I put the bear trap there for Ruthless to bait it like he did ("...black lab..."). I guess it was too far off the beaten path.

    BTW - I know this sounds crazy, but in that pic Hassel looks like Ben a bit, maybe pre-Crash. You'd never see Vick in a pose like that


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,557

    Re: Puppies.

    [youtube:35nkfcnu]dkGUI4bnQbQ[/youtube:35nkfcnu]

  9. #9

    Re: Puppies.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah
    wow lol

    It really wasn't bad...at all. *sigh* now I just look like a...ummm....smut peddler.
    I got to see the picture before it disappeared somehow.

    And I just want to tell you, kiwi, you are being too hard on yourself.

    Hasselhoff is not THAT offensive!



    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,123

    Re: Puppies.

    Sweater puppies > all other kinds
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •