Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harrison fined $5,000 for body slam

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Harrison fined $5,000 for body slam

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Uh...$5000 to Harrison is like $1 to most of us. It was well worth it to terrorize the opposing QB.
    Asked Wednesday after practice if the hit was worth paying the fine, Harrison said "No!"
    Not to him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Uh...$5000 to Harrison is like $1 to most of us. It was well worth it to terrorize the opposing QB.
    Asked Wednesday after practice if the hit was worth paying the fine, Harrison said "No!"
    Not to him.

Ha, that's funny. No flag on the play, AFC defensive player of the week and a fine . . . And somewhere, Josh Freeman is in Tampa Bay saying "Thanks a lot, now you pizzed him off." Deebo = the Incredible Hulk . . . you won't like him when he's angry.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Not to him.
    He has to say that to be politically correct. If he doesn't he risks a bigger fine next time since Goodell can basically make it up as he goes. I'm sure all the Steelers have been told to tread lightly with the league in light of Ben's crucifixtion.

Can't publicly criticize the league just like you can't publicly criticize the officials.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"