Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be sure to catch Tomlin press conference

Starter

Re: Be sure to catch Tomlin press conference

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west
    It was like he was getting the vibe that we had no business even showing up.
    S**t some guy on NFL network was talking crap...they said something like "the steelers are 2-0 and their defense is dominating" and he said he couldn't believe it, they are the 3rd best team in the AFC north...

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    What do you think would happen to him if he actually did that? Think about it for a moment.
    He'd get fined. Big deal.

And what's funny is I think the team is using that suspension to win in spite of Goodell's deliberate attempt to sabotage our season for his beloved city of Baltimore.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Tomlin should have said what most of us feel: That suspension was BS.
    Amen Brother!!! The suspension is BS, but once we get our QB back we will be better off for it!!! The team knows now that they can win even when Ben doesn't shine!! They have put themselves in a really good spot!!! Good Stuff all around!!!
    An amen and a big hallelujah!!!!!! I love that they are shoving this suspension BS right up the league's and media's a$$. You can see the guys on TV hating the success the team is having. It's driving them nuts. A Super Bowl win will make them take to the bridges.

BTW--Tomlin is the best in news conferences. Guy just lays it down. No BS and more importnatly to me no pumping himself up or antics. All about team with him.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

What do you think would happen to him if he actually did that? Think about it for a moment.
    He'd get fined. Big deal.

And what's funny is I think the team is using that suspension to win in spite of Goodell's deliberate attempt to sabotage our season for his beloved city of Baltimore.
    Given that Goodell has limitless power and no sense of due process, it would be prudent to refrain from poking him with a stick until after Ben returns from his suspension.