Without seeing much of that game or anything specific that he's talking about, I sort of agree with him.
I remember the play he talked about last year where the defender let up to not try and kill the qb and get a penalty, and the qb suddenly did something awesome. So when they drive through the qb, they get unnecessary roughness.
But in any event, he can still just STFU!
"Don't make me stab a ref!"
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
it was stupid...i know its the ratbirds and i never want to take ray lewis' side but it was bs...i couldnt believe it, and having it happen to them last year he is probably even more pissed about it..
1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340
DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242
But the point is he's blaming this loss on TWO calls. Forget the 4 times the Bengals picked Flacco. Forget the sacks, the pressures, stuffing the run game, etc.
The Bengals only won because of these two calls.
Poor, mistreated Ray Ray.
The bengals got away with murder on that call.Originally Posted by DukieBoy
i didnt see the calls but was anyone else suprised the steelers didnt get a 15 yarder for that play when kiesel, harrison and someone else? not sure who it was exactly body slammed vince young head first. im old school and hate how the qb's are protected, i didnt think it was a penalty but in this day and age i was suprised it wasnt called.
I caught most of the Ratbirds/Bungles game and there was one horrible call of roughing the passer on the Ratbirds. I hate 'em but I was pissed at the call. However, that one call has nothing to do with why they lost. Batch > Flacco
I saw what he was talking about. The Ravens got screwed on some very important penalties that led to Cincy scores. I didn't have a dog in this fight and I even thought the Ravens were getting screwed by the refs.
It's funny, because the Bengals had a lot more penalties but they earned every one that I could see. The ones that counted most seemed to really hurt the Ravens. In a tough defensive battle, those things can really make the difference.