Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Flyin' Samoan!

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    HE IS AMAZING!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    http://twitpic.com/2q3xqe

    What I laugh about is Collins' reaction when he looks to see who it is!!


  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    That was a fantastic play!!! That is what was missing from our D last year!!! He really does make that big of a difference!! The guy is a most certainly a Hall of Famer!!! Amazing effort whenever he steps on the field!!!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  5. #5

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    I think my favorite part is that he just stood up and walked away.....like it was just another play.

    Act like you've done it before!!

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
    I think my favorite part is that he just stood up and walked away.....like it was just another play.

    Act like you've done it before!!
    Yep.

    Also, his teammates weren't really all that surprised either. "That's just Troy being Troy"

  7. #7

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    It's one of the things that make the Steelers the Steelers - all pro's like Troy, Harrison, Wood, Timmons - they just play out of their minds, then when the play is over, just get up and jog to the huddle.

    The Steeler Way - gotta love it.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    It's one of the things that make the Steelers the Steelers - all pro's like Troy, Harrison, Wood, Timmons - they just play out of their minds, then when the play is over, just get up and jog to the huddle.

    The Steeler Way - gotta love it.
    We have guys who celebrate too.


  9. #9
    Pro Bowler skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    It's one of the things that make the Steelers the Steelers - all pro's like Troy, Harrison, Wood, Timmons - they just play out of their minds, then when the play is over, just get up and jog to the huddle.

    The Steeler Way - gotta love it.
    We have guys who celebrate too.

    Speakin of celebration, did you guys see the little celebration after one of the Titans got a sack? Kind of like a breakdance. I was crackin up. I liked it.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,217

    Re: Flyin' Samoan!

    The breakdance was fantastic. How could you not laugh. Big man has moves!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •