Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Batch's arm hurt?

Was Batch's arm hurt?

Game wasn't on local TV here in Carlisle (f'in Ravens) so i was at a bar watching w/no sound. I couldn't believe how much they ran it, ran it, ran it in the second half without even mixing in play action.

I figured maybe Batch was dinged up and they were just being cautious. Tenn was stacking like 9 in the box, jeez you'd think a play action fake and someone would be wide the f' open!

Great win tho!!! 2-0 baby!

Legend

Re: Was Batch's arm hurt?

He threw a very nice pass to Wallace for a TD that was called back.

His arm was only hurt by BA's play calling.

Legend

He was the last QB they had. They got through the game with him healthy.

If Dixon/Leftwich are out, I expect a vet to be signed and then they will let Charlie play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    He was the last QB they had. They got through the game with him healthy.

If Dixon/Leftwich are out, I expect a vet to be signed and then they will let Charlie play more.
    Agreed. It was hard to blame BA or anybody else for the lack of a passing game. We had the lead on the road and there is nobody with a single QB start on their resume behind Batch. A win is a win.

That said, Batch made a few nice throws that were either dropped, or very well defended. I thought he did a nice job. Dixon is done. Lefty the next 2 weeks, then we get Ben back. Look out NFL.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Yeah I saw that, but that was at the end of the first half. I didn't know if they took the air out of the ball on purpose or if he was dinged up in the second half.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis

Yeah I saw that, but that was at the end of the first half. I didn't know if they took the air out of the ball on purpose or if he was dinged up in the second half.
    On purpose.

His right arm suffered acute atrophy in the 2nd half. Don't know if he'll be ready to throw by next Sunday.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

On purpose.

with the way our defense was playing, taking the air out of the ball was not a bad idea.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

On purpose.

thank god they played cowher ball though. say what you want about BA but the offense hasn't turned the ball over with the #3 and #4 qb. with the defense playing the way it is the offense doesnt have to do much. without starks and now essex batch is a sitting duck imo. he is an injury waiting to happen since he has bones made of glass. i was worried we were going to see ARE play qb today.

Our RRP-P 3 and outs were tough on the D in that 90+ degree weather. They did great in spite of little time to rest. The WIN - of course, no argument with that outcome.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL