Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arians is still "HOT" garbage...

Backup

User Info Menu

Arians is still "HOT" garbage...

...and until this baffoon is FIRED, I will continue to pull my hair out!!!

Tomlin said that the playbook was "Wide-Open"...un huh...tell that to
    a 5 year old, not to the SteelerNation.

What was more pathetic than anything else, is that Arianus was asking DD
    to make precision-timing sideline passes with bracket coverage. There are
    only a handful of QB's in the league that can put the necessary touch on a
    pass so that it can get over the LB, and underneath the CB. He also implemeted
    his patented "RUTFM"!!!

The nightmare, that is Arianus's philosphy, is so tainted it makes me "Dry-Heeve"
    just thinking about it. He has DD throwing to the outside and RTFBUTFM...Running,
    The, Friggin, Ball, Up, The, Friggin, Middle!!!! No pitches, no cut-backs, no mis-
    direction, no reverses, no screens, no nothing!!!! SOS!!!!

As I was screaming at Arianus to have DD roll-out, boot-leg, or tuck it and run,
    the annoucers started to discuss the play-calling, after DD was almost picked off.

"DD should be throwing middle", said one announcer, and I could have sworn that the
    other said something to do with RTFBUTFM too many times.

BA = Bass-Akwards!!!!!!!!

Late in regulation, Mendy started hitting the hole behind Guard/Tackle, and that
    was the hole that he ran through for the TD in OT.

I'm happy we won, don't get me wrong, but Arianus is WORSE than last year!!!

PS..Hood had 1 tackle that I saw.

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Arians is still garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler
    PS..Hood had 1 tackle that I saw.

JD
    His primary function is to occupy blockers so the LBs can make the tackles. In limited playing time I have no issue with 1 tackle from Hood. Our LBs went off so obviously the entire D line did its job.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Brett Keisel had 2 tackles...

Aaron Smth had one assist...

Lazy MF'ers!!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I recall Hood also leveling Ryan on a QB pressure as well. But since he didn't actually sack him, he's obviously a bust. And it's Bruce Arians' fault that Ziggy Hood sucks too!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's funny because when the game started and I saw our opening drive unfold I thought

My Gawd, I think Arian finally got it!!

We ran some mis-direction plays, bubble screens, quick hitters up the middle, and even a pass out in the flat. The only thing I thought we were missing was going up top to Wallace.

Then for the rest of the game

It was the same ol' sh!t
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can't gauge DL play in this 3-4 by stats. I know you don't like Hood JD, be he was solid in that game. The LBs were running free behind all fronts which included Hoke, Hood, & Eason. He won't demand the double teams that Hampton requires if he has to play some NT on Sunday but I have seen nothing as of yet to suggest he will be anything but a solid DE for the Steelers. I like the luxury of him not being pressed to start. When he passes Smith or Keisel, he will get his shot. That isn't that far away.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    It's funny because when the game started and I saw our opening drive unfold I thought

My Gawd, I think Arian finally got it!!

We ran some mis-direction plays, bubble screens, quick hitters up the middle, and even a pass out in the flat. The only thing I thought we were missing was going up top to Wallace.

Then for the rest of the game

It was the same ol' sh!t
    One int approaching the Redzone and a dropped int would make me pull back the reigns. I don't fault Arians in DD's game 2. There was no reason to press the issue. The defense kept them in it & the run game was working even with 8 & 9 in the box. Arians gave DD just enough to keep Atlanta guessing and build DD confidence. If Arians was flinging it after all those near misses and DD through 3 ints & a pick 6, everyone would be calling him an idiot (ok he is but not for this) for not seeing it coming. Dixon was nervous and anyone could see that. Let's just watch and see how he gets more comfortable through week 2 & 3.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What I thought was really stupid was the 2 and 5 play-call late in regulation at about our own 38 or so ... drop back pass looking for a semi-deep ball. It was the ONE good chance ... FOR THE FALCONS ... to get a sack, force 3rd and long, and probably get the ball back with sufficient field-position/time to get off a decent FG try. With the field position and time on the clock, a continuation of running game was necessary and appropriate.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I recall Hood also leveling Ryan on a QB pressure as well. But since he didn't actually sack him, he's obviously a bust. And it's Bruce Arians' fault that Ziggy Hood sucks too!
    I know the anit-Arians thing does go too far at times, but dude, his situational play-calling sucks Yak hoof and Llama droppings. He can't think through the simple implications of a play-call in a tight/critical situation where part of the whole advantage is controlling what's done with the ball and clock.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Oviedo's reply:...

LEAVE ARIANS ALONE!!!!11!!