Thread: Mike Wallace vs. the Jets

Backup

User Info Menu

Mike Wallace vs. the Jets

I hope the Jets play this blitzing man coverage against us. I truly think Mike Wallace can blow by any DB in the league Revis included.

I'm starting to hate the Jets as much as the Ravens.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Mike Wallace vs. the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07
    I hope the Jets play this blitzing man coverage against us. I truly think Mike Wallace can blow by any DB in the league Revis included.

I don't think Mike Wallace even has one thrown to him if Revis covers him. He's an unbelievable corner back. There were times tonight that I wondered if he was even playing, because, Flacco wasn't going anywhere near him with a pass.

Of course, I say this with Dixon at corner back. I think Ben would squeeze a completion or two into whoever Revis would be covering.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by isonator07

Although I doubt I ever hate them as much as the Ravens, their act is getting old. At first, it was nice cuz it ticked off the Pats. But now they are getting annoying. It's almost to the point to where I hate them almost as much as I hate the Pats.

There D is awesome. I'm glad they have to come to Heinz. Sanchez sucks. That may be the only reason why we win the game. If they had a decent QB, they would be scary!

Backup

User Info Menu

Revis is good, but the Jets secondary can be overwhelmed.....but you need the speed of the young'uns. Put Brown, Wallace, and Sanders on one side, with Ward on the other...and voila! ARE will not do it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hines Ward, ARE and Heath Miller will eat the Jets secondary alive. Just use Wallace to draw Revis away from the play. If the Jets are stupid enough to put Revis on Ward then Wallace will get two TDs.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Hines Ward, ARE and Heath Miller will eat the Jets secondary alive. Just use Wallace to draw Revis away from the play. If the Jets are stupid enough to put Revis on Ward then Wallace will get two TDs.
    They won't be that stupid.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

F Revis. Just go at Cromartie all day long. That dude is a stiff. He is awful in coverage. Has is good w/ the ball in his hands, but other that he just plain stinks.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    F Revis. Just go at Cromartie all day long. That dude is a stiff. He is awful in coverage. Has is good w/ the ball in his hands, but other that he just plain stinks.
    Yup...Cromartie tries to jump routes and gets burned by it more often than not. And although I liked Kyle Wilson during the pre-draft process, dude is green (and I'm not just talking about his jersey color). There is no reason to go anywhere near Revis when you can just pick apart Cromartie and Wilson all game.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I think you all are forgetting that in order to hit those passes, the Steelers o-line will have to shut down the Jets pass rush. That is the real problem with facing the Jets. You have to deal with the blitzing, which is not easily accomplished.