Thread: 2010 surprise team predictions

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2010 surprise team predictions

my pick is the Lions, thats right the Detroit Lions, I dont know if they will sneak into the playoffs, but I have them at 8-8. And with that I am going way out on a limb and predicting Matthew Stafford wins NFL MVP, He is going to have a great year and for the simple fact that he turned his team into contender he will be rewarded with some hardware.....

I have grown up to hate just about every NFL team in my life other than my beloved Stillers, but for some reason I have never hated the Lions, I have the same feelings for the bills, but there is no hope for them. all the other 29 teams...HATE EM

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: 2010 surprise team predictions

My surprise team pick is the Steelers. One power ranking had them at #17...behind Washington for crying out loud. Sorry son, your just wrong. The Steelers are going to have a great year, weathering some down moments, and march on to claim the Super Bowl victory. Surprise! :P

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 2010 surprise team predictions

I actually picked the Lions to go 8-8 as well. But I am picking Aaron Rodgers as my MVP, leading the Pack to a 13-3 record and a birth in the Super Bowl (where he will lose to Super Bowl MVP Ben Roethlisberger, of course!)

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.