Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeGarrette Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

LeGarrette Blount

Anyway you think we could steal him off the Titans PS and place him on ours? I know we had some predraft interest and I really like the way this guy runs. Thoughts?
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: LeGarrette Blount

He signed with Tampa Bay I think.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ex-Oregon RB LeGarrette Blount joins Buccaneers
    [url="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/09/ex-oregon-rb-legarrette-blount-joins-buccaneers/1"]http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ccaneers/1[/url]

Two days after he was cut by the Tennessee Titans, RB LeGarrette Blount was claimed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday.

Blount, who drew notoriety last year when Oregon suspended him for punching a Boise State player in the 2009 season opener, was originally signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent after the draft.

He was involved in another altercation in Titans camp when he punched teammate Eric Bakhtiari, but coach Jeff Fisher said he didn't have a problem with it.

In Tampa, he'll join a running back rotation that includes veterans Cadillac Williams and Earnest Graham atop the depth chart.

-- Sean Leahy

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thats a good situation for him.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

We already have to young guys, Redman and Dwyer.
    Why would we want another????

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Thats a good situation for him.
    I agree it is a good opportunity for him. He just needs to keep his head on straight because he won't experience alot of team success there.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This guy has hot head...boy did he beat the smirk out of that trash talking Boise State player...i enjoyed it..
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He should concurrently (to his NFL career) train brazilian jiu-jitsu in his leisure time... for his next career (after football). Guy already has good hands.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Anyway you think we could steal him off the Titans PS and place him on ours? I know we had some predraft interest and I really like the way this guy runs. Thoughts?

if we were to claim Blount off the Bucs' PS we would have to place him on our 53-man roster. teams cannot claim a player off another teams' PS and put them on their own.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dang, we could have got back to punch-mouth football too! :P