Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeGarrette Blount

LeGarrette Blount

Anyway you think we could steal him off the Titans PS and place him on ours? I know we had some predraft interest and I really like the way this guy runs. Thoughts?

Backup

Re: LeGarrette Blount

He signed with Tampa Bay I think.

Ex-Oregon RB LeGarrette Blount joins Buccaneers
    http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... ccaneers/1

Two days after he was cut by the Tennessee Titans, RB LeGarrette Blount was claimed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday.

Blount, who drew notoriety last year when Oregon suspended him for punching a Boise State player in the 2009 season opener, was originally signed by the Titans as a rookie free agent after the draft.

He was involved in another altercation in Titans camp when he punched teammate Eric Bakhtiari, but coach Jeff Fisher said he didn't have a problem with it.

In Tampa, he'll join a running back rotation that includes veterans Cadillac Williams and Earnest Graham atop the depth chart.

-- Sean Leahy

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Thats a good situation for him.

Backup

We already have to young guys, Redman and Dwyer.
    Why would we want another????

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Thats a good situation for him.
    I agree it is a good opportunity for him. He just needs to keep his head on straight because he won't experience alot of team success there.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

This guy has hot head...boy did he beat the smirk out of that trash talking Boise State player...i enjoyed it..
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Hall of Famer

He should concurrently (to his NFL career) train brazilian jiu-jitsu in his leisure time... for his next career (after football). Guy already has good hands.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Anyway you think we could steal him off the Titans PS and place him on ours? I know we had some predraft interest and I really like the way this guy runs. Thoughts?

if we were to claim Blount off the Bucs' PS we would have to place him on our 53-man roster. teams cannot claim a player off another teams' PS and put them on their own.

Pro Bowler

Dang, we could have got back to punch-mouth football too! :P