Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget the brother thangy.

Forget the brother thangy.

Pouncey's brother is stinking up the place for the Gators v. Miami Ohio. So-so blocking and about 6 horrible snaps in the gun. Besides, we better be drafting a NT in the forst round.

Hall of Famer

Re: Forget the brother thangy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    Pouncey's brother is stinking up the place for the Gators v. Miami Ohio. So-so blocking and about 6 horrible snaps in the gun. Besides, we better be drafting a NT in the forst round.
    Mike is nasty. I was talking to a guy who is tight with the team (4 year starter at LT, and a guy who has won multiple SEC championships, who i coach with), and he was telling me that among scouts, Mike is considered to be the better of the two. He wouldn't play center in pittsburgh. he'd play tackle or guard. all their doing now is allowing him to fall into the second round.
    https://cex.io/r/0/birtikidis/0/
    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Mike is nasty. I was talking to a guy who is tight with the team (4 year starter at LT, and a guy who has won multiple SEC championships, who i coach with), and he was telling me that among scouts, Mike is considered to be the better of the two. He wouldn't play center in pittsburgh. he'd play tackle or guard. all their doing now is allowing him to fall into the second round.
    Or the end of the first
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    Or the end of the first
    As in the 32nd pick overall? OH YEAH!!!!

Its a good thing Maurkice is the center because mike cant snap to save his life......he is horrible....on a good note I have seen him plant some people.
    Trade our 1/15 to SF for 1/29 & 2/56

1) Kyle Fuller-CB-Va Tech
    2) Jordan Mathews-WR-Vandy
    2) Brandon Thomas-OL-Clemson
    3c) Kelsey Quarles-DE-South Carolina
    4) Lache Seastrunk-RB-Baylor
    5))Prince Shembo-OLB-Notre Dame
    5c) Khyri Thornton-DT-Southern Miss
    6) Aron Colvin-DB-Oklahoma
    6c)Max BulloughILB-Mich St
    7) Henry Josey-RB-Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Its a good thing Maurkice is the center because mike cant snap to save his life......he is horrible....on a good note I have seen him plant some people.

for the Steelers, Mike Pouncey would look really good at RG...Essex is the weakest starter on the OL now that Hartwig has been replaced.

Mike is a beast. He is just as good as his brother just not at Center. People who judge his play off his performance at center will be lead to wrong conclusions.
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

Pro Bowler

He wouldn't play center in pittsburgh.
    Forget Pittsburgh. By the looks of things he shouldn't be playing Center at Florida.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Forget Pittsburgh. By the looks of things he shouldn't be playing Center at Florida.
    hey people forget how bad maurkice looked when he first took over for center. it took hiim some adjustement. remember mike played defense as a freshman and didn't move to offense till his sophmore year. so, he's making a lot of adjustments.
    https://cex.io/r/0/birtikidis/0/
    http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    hey people forget how bad maurkice looked when he first took over for center. it took hiim some adjustement. remember mike played defense as a freshman and didn't move to offense till his sophmore year. so, he's making a lot of adjustments.
    True but UF is still awful. Go Bucks!
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon