Thread: Lefty Injured

Legend

User Info Menu

Lefty Injured

Lefty Knee

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Lefty Injured

cute with the lefty knee . . . but while he wasn't carted off and walked off under his own power, it didn't look good. And it is wierd that Batch is in before the secodn quarter is over. To me, that says Lefty is hurt bad, and they wanted to protect dixon.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

DEFINITELY looked like a "bad" knee injury.

Talk about a situation going from bad to worse.

Legend

User Info Menu

Did his immobility have something to do with it, or was it a jail break at the line?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Leg whipped by an OL when he stepped up in the pocket to throw. It buckled kinda ackwardly didnt look to good, but we'll see.

Backup

User Info Menu

Blessing in disguise????

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I'm not a Dr. (like some) but clearly it doesn't take much to put together the pieces and realize it's a bad injury. Dixon coming out of the game to make sure he doesn't get injured... you had all of his teammates going over and talking to him. Then of course he did the whole "Tom Brady Limp" off the sidelines.

I'm guessing torn ligament.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think they'd let him walk off on his own power (and walk down stairs into the locker room), if they thought it was a torn ACL. I'd guess maybe a sprained knee or something like that. Keep your fingers crossed.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

I was thinking the same thing RB. Hopefully just a scary play.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I don't think they'd let him walk off on his own power (and walk down stairs into the locker room), if they thought it was a torn ACL. I'd guess maybe a sprained knee or something like that. Keep your fingers crossed.
    Not to be argumentative, but I tore three ligaments in my knee 2 summers ago and could still walk on it. I walked very gingerly with a BAD limp... you know much like Leftwich just walked off the field.

Brady walked off the field under his own power too a couple years ago when he tore his ACL. I just think with all the vets coming over to him, and the look he had on his face, I'm thinking it's bad. But like I say, what do I know, I've certainly been wrong before.