Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's lots of fun

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: It's lots of fun

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII

I actually think the Raiders might be the big shocker this year... but i'm never right about this stuff.

THE RAIDERS ARE SO BAD THEIR FANS ARE NOW WEARING TWO EYE PATCHES
    SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SEE THEM GET SLAUGHTERED (AGAIN).
    I thought those were from the coach punching everyone in the face.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage.
    Actually, here in the states, I wouldn't toss the dumb bastard a Sacagaewa if I had one...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage.
    Actually, here in the states, I wouldn't toss the dumb bastard a Sacagaewa if I had one...
    Sure you would...but you'd likely whip it at his head.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    I hate the Browns, but I see them as the NFLs big turnaround team this year.
    I kinda hope they get good so we can have a great rivalry again.
    We already have a great rivalry going on with the Browns, the Purple-Browns of Baltimore that is.
    Obviously the standard is the standard.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[quote=RuthlessBurgher]
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":24w6los6
    sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Just sayin'!
    I'd imagine the same would not be true wearing a Browns shirt at the Pittsburgh airport.

After a while, all the pointing, laughing, and mocking would get tiresome.

Actually it could be quite profitable.......I'd toss the poor unfortunate soul a quarter to help turn his life around.
    Only a quarter? At least toss the poor fella a looney...or possibly even a tooney, ya cheap bastage. [/quote:24w6los6]

Cheap Bastage? You Far-gin Ice-hole. You are violating his sum-na-ma-nitchin rights.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=proudpittsburgher]
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o.
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2wn5aiyv
    sitting in the Cleveland airport while wearing a Steelers shirt!

Just sayin'!
    I'd imagine the same would not be true wearing a Browns shirt at the Pittsburgh airport.

After a while, all the pointing, laughing, and mocking would get tiresome.

Actually it could be quite profitable.......I'd toss the poor unfortunate soul a quarter to help turn his life around.

Cheap Bastage? You Far-gin Ice-hole. You are violating his sum-na-ma-nitchin rights. [/quote:2wn5aiyv]

We got a lot in common. We both scrub floors. We're both swell lookers. And neither one of us is Chinese.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.