Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ochocinco again...

Starter

User Info Menu

Ochocinco again...

Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco is calling his "shot."

In anticipation of the season-opener against the New England Patriots on Sept. 12 at Gillette Stadium, Ochocinco is already planning his touchdown celebration.

"If I am able to score Week 1 in New England, I will be taking the Minutemen rifle and firing as they do when the Pats score," he wrote on Twitter.

For each Patriots game, the team has Minutemen standing behind each end zone, and they react accordingly when the team scores. This has been an annual tradition as part of recognizing the history of the region.

No word on if Patriots coach Bill Belichick is expanding his game plan to include the Minutemen and "rifle security."

But the anticipated sellout crowd might consider ducking if Ochocinco, who weekly discovers new ways to integrate humor into his pregame routine, finds his way into the end zone.

Mike Reiss covers the Patriots for ESPN Boston. You can follow him on Twitter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ochocinco again...

He's gonna be crying when Carson starts looking TO's way first.

Starter

User Info Menu

His WWE character is almost comical but this must make the classy guys like the Jerry Rices of the world look upon in disgust as he views this as a mockery to the sport.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't know Ocho cracks me up. I find him entertaining.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west
    His WWE character is almost comical but this must make the classy guys like the Jerry Rices of the world look upon in disgust as he views this as a mockery to the sport.
    Jerry was classy but the guy wears entirely too much foundation. LOL... I remember Rice being upset when Moss didn't mention him after breaking one of his records.

I think all WR's have attitude and I don't see Ocho's comedy as a bad thing. Plenty of players do much worse on and off the field. The guy raises a lot of money and has figured out a way to make some extra dough being outlandish.

The game needs guys like Ocho... dude is hilarious.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

He's an idiot.

Legend

User Info Menu

hopefully he aims it at his temple

Starter

User Info Menu

A quote from Belicheeky: “stop waving that damn thing around… how am I supposed to concentrate on my cheating with musket balls flying around my head.”

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I don't know Ocho cracks me up. I find him entertaining.
    I used to up until the HOF coat.

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't wait until this bozo is out of the league.