Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santonion update?

Legend

User Info Menu

Santonion update?

Has anyone heard anything about him? How is he doing? Anything?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Santonion update?

The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.

Starter

User Info Menu

Santonio is suspended for the first 4 games, right?

I think Ben has his answer as to who can catch passes for him during September's hiatus!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.
    sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He looks to be having a pretty good camp in Hard Knocks. That being said, I worry about who is going to throw him the ball.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler
    sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds
    He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler
    He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.
    I heard Namath's name mentioned on the commercial for NFLN's list of the top 100 football players of all time. I really hope they just manipulated the tape and he wasn't actually on the list.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes....I have heard...all I need to know.............HE PLAYS FOR THE JETS!!

Let's move on.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.

Bruce Arians taught Sanstonio how to wake n' bake?

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha