Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Santonion update?

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,330

    Santonion update?

    Has anyone heard anything about him? How is he doing? Anything?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  2. #2

    Re: Santonion update?

    The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.

  3. #3

    Re: Santonion update?

    Santonio is suspended for the first 4 games, right?

    I think Ben has his answer as to who can catch passes for him during September's hiatus!!!

  4. #4
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    740

    Re: Santonion update?

    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.
    sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds
    Trade #15 (1) to 49ers for #’s 30, 61, 242 (1, 2,7)

    1. Kyle Fuller –CB– Virginia Tech –6/200
    2. Shayne Skov –ILB– Stanford –6-2/245
    2. Cody Latimer –WR– Indiana –6-2/ 220
    3. Justin Ellis –NT– Louisiana Tech –6-2/330
    4. Shaquil Barrett –OLB– CSU –6-2/250
    5. Shaquille Richardson –CB– Arizona –6/200
    5. Taylor Hart –DE– Oregon –6-5/280
    6. Seantrel Henderson –OT– Miami –6-7/330
    6. Jordan Najvar – TE – Baylor – 6-6/250
    7. Pat O'Donnell –P– Miami –6-5/222
    7. Jacques Smith –OLB– Tennessee –6-1/250

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    962

    Re: Santonion update?

    He looks to be having a pretty good camp in Hard Knocks. That being said, I worry about who is going to throw him the ball.

  6. #6
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Santonion update?

    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.
    sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds
    He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

    But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  7. #7

    Re: Santonion update?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The Jets offense has looked pathetic all preseason, but Tone looked fine when he had balls thrown his way. He is a solid addition to that team if he stays out of trouble, not sure if Sanchez is going to live up to the hype, though.
    sanchez is one of the most overrated qbs in the game...if anything keeps the jets out of the superbowl it will be him...he got so much credit last year when he threw 20 ints and 12 tds
    He's striving to live up to the standard of past New York Jets "great" Joe Namath who had 220 ints and 173 tds, the single most overrated QB of all time.

    But since both are playboys who play in New York, they will be more heralded than good quarterbacks elsewhere.
    I heard Namath's name mentioned on the commercial for NFLN's list of the top 100 football players of all time. I really hope they just manipulated the tape and he wasn't actually on the list.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: Santonion update?

    Yes....I have heard...all I need to know.............HE PLAYS FOR THE JETS!!

    Let's move on.


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  9. #9
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,981

    Re: Santonion update?

    Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS






  10. #10
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,090

    Re: Santonion update?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Bruce Arians made Holmes into the receiver he is today.


    Bruce Arians taught Sanstonio how to wake n' bake?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •