Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ron Cook: It's clear - Tomlin has mishandled Steelers QBs

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ron Cook: It's clear - Tomlin has mishandled Steelers QBs

yeah, I just can't get over the Cardinals thinking "yeah, Derek Anderson, the guy that was run out of Cleveland.....he's the guy that should be the quarterback..."

If they don't get that mess straightened out, they are going to waste an amazing talent in Larry Fitzgerald.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim
    yeah, I just can't get over the Cardinals thinking "yeah, Derek Anderson, the guy that was run out of Cleveland.....he's the guy that should be the quarterback..."

If they don't get that mess straightened out, they are going to waste an amazing talent in Larry Fitzgerald.
    Maybe Whis never paid attention to the Cleveland offense when we played them. A call to Bill Cowher or LeBeau may have been of some benefit.

I'm sure Denver would be willing to trade Brady Quinn. Whis could then get a full blown Browns style QB controversy going.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Whiz definitely screwed this up. He knew Leinart couldn't throw the ball to Fitz... Leinart is just too scared to go downfield and checks down on every play.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Compared to how Whisenhunt has screwed up the QB situation in Arizona, Tomlin has been downright masterful in handling what was a no win situation since Goodell screwed us over.

Nice there O. Job well done!!
    Just sayin......

Arizona is a mess. Obvious personality conflict between Whis and Leinert (remember Ben had issues with Whis too) has made that situation untenable. For Derek Anderson to be your go to guy and to do nothing to get a better QB in the off season or through the draft they have totally screwed themselves. Lucky for them they are in the weakest division in all of the NFL.
    Yeah, but they are going to get schooled by the Niners this year anyway. No way that team can stomach losing Warner, Boldin, Dansby, and Rolle all at the same time no matter what division they are in.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ron Cook is an idoit. It should write for the Cleveland Bland Dealer........
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Way too early to say that Tomlin has mishandled the QB situation. There really is no template to follow...he's really in uncharted waters here.

Bring up the question again about six weeks into the season. Then we'll know.