Thread: these refs

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

these refs

have me laughing my a$$ off
    we get a penalty for "a little extra after the play" and now, " penalty on #11 who went out of bounds and came back in much to late."

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: these refs

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    have me laughing my a$$ off
    we get a penalty for "a little extra after the play" and now, " penalty on #11 who went out of bounds and came back in much to late."

hey, it's obviously still preseason for them too...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

agreed. I think I heard like 4 or 5 calls tonight that sounded like they were just making it up as they went.

"Surely they didn't institute all these new rules as penalties just this year," D Rock thought to himself while watching the Steelers get their asses beat.

TheSikOne

HAHA yeah that was pretty funny

Legend

User Info Menu

"Personal Foul, 15 yards...for giving him the business"

Rookie

User Info Menu

That was sad...

It's like on the first two Steelers defensive series, the refs were aware that Mike Periera was in the "Fox Command Center" and didn't want him to call them out on national TV...

Then, sometime in the second quarter, somebody called down to them and asked them what the hell they were doing...

Suddenly, it was OK to drive Leftwich into the ground...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.