Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worried about the O-line yet?

Pro Bowler

Worried about the O-line yet?

I am.

Their performance thus far has NOT been good. Too many mistakes, missed assignments, and flat-out bad play. I sure hope they can get their act together, or its going to be another long season for our QB's.

Re: Worried about the O-line yet?

I'm not. Ya'll worry too much...

Batch should be the QB.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    I'm not. Ya'll worry too much...

Batch should be the QB.
    You've said that the past three years now. How did those predictions work out?

Speaking of which, what is Kendall Simmons up to?

Yes. Except Pouncey. Worried about the D too. Can throw all over them. Worried about the coaching too. They just don't look prepared. And they're hanging their hat on a lot of old players and bring back players who sucked last year. I just don't know. I know it's preseason, but I just don't know. It doesn't look good for a third preseason game.

Let's see- 2 years ago we won a SB with that OL. Not too bad, I'd say. Some of you guys should get your blood pressure checked. It's got to be high if you are this uptight on a preseason game. lol

IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Kemo and Max are mailing it in from the left side.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Is there any possible way we could somehow draft a guy with the same exact DNA as Maurkice Pouncey in the draft next year?

Ruthless- I'd get your fix on NFL football this year, because I don't think there is going to be NFL ball next year. At least, not what we're used to. Maybe replacement players for a while and maybe all year. This 18 game schedule that Gestapo G wants to implement is gonna cause even more of a rift between the 2 sides than there is now.

And maybe the fans should strike for once.

IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Ruthless- I'd get your fix on NFL football this year, because I don't think there is going to be NFL ball next year. At least, not what we're used to. Maybe replacement players for a while and maybe all year. This 18 game schedule that Gestapo G wants to implement is gonna cause even more of a rift between the 2 sides than there is now.

And maybe the fans should strike for once.

No possibility of replacement players. That is only an option during a player strike. This is the owners locking the players out. They can't bring in replacement players if they are the ones locking the player out in the first place.

Pro Bowler

Let's see- 2 years ago we won a SB with that OL. Not too bad, I'd say. Some of you guys should get your blood pressure checked. It's got to be high if you are this uptight on a preseason game. lol

We won the SB with a stout defense and a playmaking QB - the offensive line was horrid then. Only an idiot would think the O-line had anything to do with winning the SB. And last year, we went 9-7 and missed the playoffs. And in the past three years, Ben has gotten sacked more than 40 times each.

I hate to be mean, but when it comes to anything regarding the O-line, you're full of crap. If there's anything that needs to be checked, it's your IQ.