Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. - Finale!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Monday Night Football Exec. - Finale!

Good job Falconfan and great game Lonbull, I will be looking forward to my invitation to play in next year's MNF Executive challenge.

Man, tallied 94 points in the final week and didn't even sniff moving up in the standings. Congrats to all except Chadman you deserve to be "down under" in this contest.

At least, my schedule graded better than ESPN's schedule for the year, that's always rewarding.

Good luck to the Falcons until February when they play the Steelers.

Thanks to all who help LB tally the scores and to all participants for playing.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Congrats Falconfan!! Although if our teams meet in the playoffs, I might not be so nice

I'm pretty happy with my finish. This was my first year and came in 7th place. Did a lot better with this than I did in my fantasy league..........

Thanks L.B. and Ghost for all the hard work you put in every week going over the calculations!

Rookie

User Info Menu

I would like to say thanks to Lonbull for taking the time calculating the scores and putting this game together every week. It is a fun and unique fantasy game that I will look forward to defending next year, unless my Pittsburgh fan employer (Dsmith) fires me after the Falcons beat the Steelers in the Superbowl.....(my writer told me to put that in my speech). It has been a fun and exciting year and for once I am looking forward to the NFL playoffs. Good luck to all you Pittsburgh fans in the playoffs. I would love to see Brady & Sanchez hit the turf hard. Hope you all have a Happy New Year and see you next season. Thanks again everyone.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    At least we now know that Chadman has not succumbed to great Australian floods the size of Texas.

Unless, of course...

Watching the backyard flood as we speak.....

Still, only very minor. Nothing like what is happening a little further North..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    At least we now know that Chadman has not succumbed to great Australian floods the size of Texas.

Unless, of course...

Good to hear you are ok

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman

Unless, of course...

Good to hear you are ok
    Chadtoddler finds minor flooding quite amusing...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Rookie

User Info Menu

Kind of a bitter sweet moment for me this year. That is the best finish I have ever had in MNFE. However, having the winner at my work is annoying. I now have to address him as Mr. Monday Night.

Actually, Falcons Fan is a great guy that just happens to pull for the wrong team. Congratulations to him for this victory as well as the season that the Falcons had.

Thanks to Lonbull and company (I believe it is Ghost that helps with the calculations?) for running this thing. Looking forward to next year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this was a fun year but tragically dallas and brett favre conspired to screw me over!!! it's a great game and I want to offer my thanks as well to LB and Ghost for hosting and figuring out all the points. Now, when's the 2011 schedule coming out? I need to start crunching numbers while thoughts of maximum scoring are still in my head..........

congrats again falcon fan!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!