While it might be a touch premature it's hard not to get real excited about the guy.Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
1. Carl Lawson-DE/OLB Auburn
2. Marcus Williams-FS Utah
3 Jake Butt-TE Michigan
3B. Raekwon McMillan-ILB tOSU
4. Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
5. Eddie Vanderdoes-DT/DE UCLA
6. Josh Malone-WR Tennessee
7. Tarik "The Human Joystick" Cohen-RB/WR/PR, NCA+T
If Pouncey gets the starting gig, and Hartwig gets shown the door, does this guarentee Essex remains at RG? Because it would be very unlike the Steelers to destabelise the OL by removing 2 starters from last years group, wouldn't it?
Chadman still thinks the best Steelers OL would be Starks, Kemo, Pouncey, Foster & Adams.
Schiavone's Race Career:
I'd love to see that as well......if only you and I had a say to who starts on the line!Originally Posted by Chadman
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
cmon dude. you were the one on here stating what a awful pick it would be.Originally Posted by Oviedo
why must you constanly mock other posters for doing the same things you do? it gets very tiresome.
he's also taken half of webby's number and half of dirt'sOriginally Posted by SteelerNation1
a sign of thing to come ,maybe?
Originally Posted by Chadman
i read somewhere that Essex had pretty much won the RG spot now that Pouncey is playing center. the Steelers want to keep some stability with Essex, remember that Adams is learning a new position at RT as well.
the following season, i look for Ramon Foster to unseat Essex or Adams on the right side of the line.
Mister Pittsburgh wonders what it would look like to have it lined up like Starks, Kemo, Pouncey, Legursky, Foster. Have dual backs on occasion and allow both Kemo OR Legursky to pull and lead the charge, or even both. Kemo is huge and pretty quick as a pulling guard and Legursky is short so he could get up under taller DL and LB and use his power and speed to move quicker than them. He isn't tall, but could run block well I bet.Originally Posted by Chadman
[youtube:22w37m3w]CnENa6QEGI8?fs[/youtube:22w37m3w]Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
There is a thread on the same page discussing how the Steelers are still waiting for Timmons to reach his potential. That isn't a compliment; it's saying that he hasn't lived up to expectations yet.Originally Posted by Oviedo