Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

Legend

User Info Menu

dup thread - please delete

duplicate

Legend

User Info Menu

We're all idiots, so why are you here?

So I was looking for some information online and did a google search (I was looking for the Wexell article on giving Adams a chance). That search resulted in a search result that led me to another Steelers forum that shall remain nameless. At any rate, I knew there was a certain douchebag from out west who posted on that forum so I thought it would be fun reading to find a thread on Tomlin's contract extension so I could see the meltdown from said douchebag. Sure enough, I found it. Must say it was some hilarious reading. Typical racism mixed in with high praise for Noll and Cowher with nothing but excuses for all of Tomlin's success.

But what really surprised me is something else I came across. Did yinz all know that we have someone amongst us who is so intellectually superior that we are the butt of his jokes? He's soooooooo incredibly smart yet he chooses to grace us with his presence. We should all feel really special about that. I know I do and so the rest of you can feel as special as I do I will now allow you to see who we should all bow down to and who we should all shower with merit, high praise and compliments at every turn! We're all here "for the comedy of it" so let's not disappoint him, mmmkay?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

Afterall, Tomlin is an overpaid janitor and we are all the toilets he cleans.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Our planet steeler klan meetings are always so lame. barely anyone shows up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman thought he'd prove his stupidity by responding to the duplicate thread instead of the one with responses already logged...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Chadman thought he'd prove his stupidity by responding to the duplicate thread instead of the one with responses already logged...
    Why sneaky little anti genius you.

Legend

User Info Menu

You all are a bunch of haters!

2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Bunch of haters!

2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Starter

User Info Menu

Huh??

Was there something there that was supposed to insult me? I thought you said he was west coast, but his location is Annapolis. Is this some kind of on going feud you developed with another poster StlrzD? I could never see that happening.

Starter

User Info Menu

Wow-

Really??

The body of that post is exactly the same as the posts I created here. The descriptive noun I used- is not original. I've used it here.

There are several other posters that participate in both of these sites. I'm sure they have noticed those threads.

Those posts have been up for quite some time.

I guess they felt that they were neither implicated in the message, or recognized that this is an internet message board- and didn't give a sh*t.

Obviously, you fall into neither category.