Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

Re: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

If you meant nothing by

LMAO at the closed minded comment. Everyone here has opinions that they hold strongly. Does that make everyone here closed minded? By your definition NKy, I guess it does. So you'd also have to lump yourself in there as well.

And the drunk comment wasn't directed at NKy then I apologize.

Sometimes it's hard to tell where the insults are being directed. I should have read more thoroughly.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    If you meant nothing by

LMAO at the closed minded comment. Everyone here has opinions that they hold strongly. Does that make everyone here closed minded? By your definition NKy, I guess it does. So you'd also have to lump yourself in there as well.

And the drunk comment wasn't directed at NKy then I apologize.

Sometimes it's hard to tell where the insults are being directed. I should have read more thoroughly.
    What I meant by that is that it's a foolish notion because we all do it. You've never said something similar to friends when they've stated something like that?

NKy helped me out at a time when he barely even knew me. He's a good guy and I haven't forgotten that. Most people might not think what he did was a big deal but to me it was.

I may disagree with some of his opinions just as he disagrees with some of mine, but I have no problems at all with the man. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I will latch on to the general positive trend this thread is heading -

NKy has also gone out of his way to unsolicitedly do something very unselfish and just plain nice to me. He sent me some awesome Steeler DVD/CDs in the mail after we had PM'd (old time Steeler fight songs, among others).

I in turn sent them on to an old college friend that was hitting near bottom in life from alcohol, losing his family, etc. So it was a gift that really helped someone.

And he did this when he barely knew me.

Thank you, NKy!

P.S. And for the newcomers here, NKy is a pilot, and when he happened to fly the Bengals team once, he decorated the plane with Steeler memorabilia. How awesome is that!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

Thanx for the kind words, SA... "Good times, man..."

I really didn't/don't/won't think that anything was about me, I was simply trying to make a comment or two when alot of folks jumped on ANP... I thought it was wrong, nothing more... As said, many of us agree to disagree, and that's what makes message boards spin.

I made my points to stir the pot...

Man, I've spent more time here than elsewhere this weekend... Ironic, huh?...

... I'll now return to my previous status of a "lurker".

It's all well and good, I guess, but can NKy play center?!?!?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!