Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

Legend

Re: We're all idiots, so why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    Huh??

Was there something there that was supposed to insult me? I thought you said he was west coast, but his location is Annapolis. Is this some kind of on going feud you developed with another poster StlrzD? I could never see that happening.
    I didn't way west coast, I said west. LVG is the douchebag. When my search took me to that link I decided to look and see if there was a thread about Tomlin's extension, which there was. I read through it so I could see his meltdown and then eventually came across this.

Never had any "feud" with anp, but this type of thing is bush league. It's one thing to link to a forum for another football team, but to pretend to be cool with people here and then to go to another STEELERS forum and make the comments he made is crap and I felt like pointing that out.

I don't know if it was supposed to insult you or not, but everything's not all about you.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Wow-

Really??

The body of that post is exactly the same as the posts I created here. The descriptive noun I used- is not original. I've used it here.

There are several other posters that participate in both of these sites. I'm sure they have noticed those threads.

Those posts have been up for quite some time.

I guess they felt that they were neither implicated in the message, or recognized that this is an internet message board- and didn't give a sh*t.

Obviously, you fall into neither category.
    No dude, what you did is lame.

"I posted this on PS but I figured I'd post it here as well since it's more likely to get some actual consideration"?

"And for the comedy of it, here's a link to the thread"?

That's a douchetastic move there. Very douchetastic.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Never had any "feud" with anp, but this type of thing is bush league. It's one thing to link to a forum for another football team, but to pretend to be cool with people here and then to go to another STEELERS forum and make the comments he made is crap and I felt like pointing that out.

come on man- get over it.

I've been called idiot, moron, ********, azzH*le, .... you name it, on this board- and certainly in "real life". ...I was about to say- I don't give a sh*t, but I guess I did, or at least cared enough to post that.

Either way- It isn't worth wasting a single moment of your day over.

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't real clear on your initial post.

So you were stalking LVG on another board, because although you hate him, you want to see what he posts. You ran across a thread that ANP said something negative about PS so being the little biotch you are, and to protect the reputation of PS you wanted to out ANP.

Truly douchetastic, as always!!!

Get a life man.

Hall of Famer

Wow-

Really??

The body of that post is exactly the same as the posts I created here. The descriptive noun I used- is not original. I've used it here.

There are several other posters that participate in both of these sites. I'm sure they have noticed those threads.

I guess they felt that they were neither implicated in the message, or recognized that this is an internet message board- and didn't give a sh*t.

Come on ANPSTEEL you need to make it right over here....

Now start a new thread on PS with this

" I just put this on tavern message board but i did post it over here as well since it will get some actual recognition..."

I think ANPSTEEL might have called out PS on that particular thread might be because most of us agree with Tomlin getting extension and considered it as a non-issue.....again thats just my opinion.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel
    Wow-

Really??

Come on ANPSTEEL you need to make it right over here....

Now start a new thread on PS with this

" I just put this on tavern message board but i did post it over here as well since it will get some actual recognition..."

I think ANPSTEEL might have called out PS on that particular thread might be because most of us agree with Tomlin getting extension and considered it as a non-issue.....again thats just my opinion.

I'll do it just for you groton.

If I can make even a single person's day that much better- it warms my heart.

... kill me now.

While I enjoy this board, and read and post here the majority of the time, there is certainly a group think on certain issues. Mike Tomlin is one of those issues - it seems that any criticism of him is frowned upon here, and almost invariably, any criticism leads to somebody bringing up the janitor comment made by some buffoon a few years ago.

Calling your Steelers brothers and sisters idiots, in essence, on another forum while providing a link to that forum for "comedic" purposes is indeed a very classless move.

You just became the guy who slaps people on the back and laughs with them when facing them, but when they turn their back that slap turns into a knife.

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Calling your Steelers brothers and sisters idiots, in essence, on another forum while providing a link to that forum for "comedic" purposes is indeed a very classless move.

You just became the guy who slaps people on the back and laughs with them when facing them, but when they turn their back that slap turns into a knife.

cruzer-

a few quick points.

A. its a message board. don't put so much importance into it.

B. several, if not many, of the people on that board were on the trib board prior to it being shut down. Both at the Trib board, and at the subsequent boards- there has always been a distinct philosophical difference of opinion on certain matters.

- My post - was in no way meant to lump "everyone" in the same basket- but was intended to speak to that division that exists between these two groups of thought, which has lead to two different message boards.

C. I post on several steeler boards. All under the same user name. Each of these boards has quite a few common members. The concept of me somehow "back stabbing" on another board is not only a little silly- but pretty far from accurate. As I indicated, that board has multiple common members to this board- including one of the moderators.

D. lastly- the topic under discussion at the time - seemingly created all sorts of "personal" backlash towards me. All because I pointed out, what I believe to be strong evidence supporting my position. My "accusation" on the other post was not unique in response- as I used it at least once during the initial thread- pointedly directed at the individuals involved.

I knew when I made that post- that the people on that board, would immediately know who I was talking about / referring to- I also knew that the common members would be aware of said post. Some of those common members were involved in the original post that started this "issue" on this site.

The link was simply for "easy of business."

Hope that clears things up-

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8

cruzer-

a couple quick points.

A. its a message board. don't put so much importance into it.

B. several, if not many, of the people on that board were on the trib board prior to it being shut down. Both at the Trib board, and at the subsequent boards- there has always been a distinct philosophical difference of opinion on certain matters.

- My post - was in no way meant to lump "everyone" in the same basket- but was intended to speak to that division that exists between these two groups of thought, which has lead to two different message boards.

C. lastly- the topic under discussion at the time - seemingly created all sorts of "personal" backlash towards me. All because I pointed out, what I believe to be strong evidence supporting my position.

I knew when I made that post- that the people on that board, would immediately know who I was talking about / referring to.

The link was simply for "easy of business."

Hope that clears things up-

It doesn't clear anything up. It's a classless move.

Saying, "Here is a link to the discussion" is one thing, saying, "For the comedy of it" or whatever the hell you said is entirely different. The jab about it getting "actual consideration" is feeble as well.

You basically said to those other posters, "These guys over here don't agree with me. Look at how stupid they are and laugh".

You insulted us. Period.