Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the Bengals year ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is this the Bengals year ?

What do you think of the Bengals ? Their defense isn't the same old bunch that we are used to seeing. They have three number one draft picks at corner, a heck of a good running game and some top receivers along with Carson Palmer. I know Carson hasn't proven anything with a championship as some like to rate a QB but, he is still good.

Again their defense bested ours and the Ravens last season and I don't see them slacking off anytime soon.

I tell you, the Bengals defense could be a force to deal with this season and beyond because they're younger than our guys and starting to hit stride.

Okay, start the hate towards me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Is this the Bengals year ?

No. I hope that helps.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No............what ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Its good to respect your opponents before you crush them.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

didn't you see how easily the Cowgirls handled the Bungals in their first preseason game?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, they look good on paper. I'll be interested to see how they play as the season comes on though. Can they overcome themselves and their tendency to implode?

Their fans sure seem to think that they are the real deal- as good fans should. That said, I hope we sweep them this year cuz I'm sick of hearing about it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    No. I hope that helps.
    x2

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

didn't you see how easily the Cowgirls handled the Bungals in their first preseason game?

No, I got home late and I tuned in for about two series. Do they have a two QB's with the name Palmer ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Bungles are the better team on paper atleast. I will say they are far better team than Ratbirds.

Bungles O-line is far better and there running game is good. Cedric Benson is a powerful runner. Infact i think he ran pretty well against Steelers in Cincy. I think there O-linemen are good in creating rushing lane but struggle in pass protection. Again this is just an opinion.No stats to prove this.

Infact i am happy Bungles signed TO and i am now waiting when will Chad and TO turn against Palmer. I think with TO in picture Benson and company will receive less carries which is a good thing. I will be happy if Bungles become pass happy offense again.

I think Palmer is done. After that elbow injury he has struggled. And you cannot pass to TO or Chad when you are on your bum. And when TO/Chad won't receive deep passes they will create locker room problems and destruct the team

Bungles Defense has improved vastly. There D-line is strong. DB were better than Steelers minus Troy in 09. Bungles were good in trenches in 09.

No team has defended AFC North title except the mighty Steelers and with TO signing i tilt balance in favor of Steelers to win AFC North.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

No, I got home late and I tuned in for about two series. Do they have a two QB's with the name Palmer ?
    Yes. Carson Palmer and his brother Jordan Palmer.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT