Hey guys! As you can see, this is my first time on the board....

I'm originally from NJ and growing up I've always been a casual fan, but for the past several years I've been rooting for the Redskins (at least I have a head-start hating the Ravens!!!) Anyway, I received my acceptance letter to Pitt last week and I've made the decision that with my move, I will embrace one of the most successful franchises in NFL history; the Steelers!!!

So here's hoping my life in Pittsburgh extends far beyond my college years and here's to a few more lombardi's for us in the mean time!

Down to business.

I am a football freak. I do fantasy annually and I also like to think I know A LOT about the players around the league, so I'd say I have a pretty good start in knowing the team. I love what the organization has done with the draft in recent years; Maurkice Pouncey was one of my favorite players this year, as was Jonathan Dwyer (although he seems to be lost thus far). My favorite Steeler, though, would have to be a tie between Ward and Polamalu for the simple fact that they're as good of players as they are people. I like Mendenhall too, but I feel he needs to prove a little more before I go out saying he's one of my favorites.

As for Big Ben? I've shunned him for his actions, given my morals and religious standpoints, but I will stand behind him as a Steeler fan. I do not condone anything he has done thus far, but I have faith that he will get his act together. From everything I've heard, he's on the right track. Should he falter, I think the Rooneys will do the right thing.

Well thanks for stopping by. It's nice to meet you all (in advance)!!!

GO STEELERS!!!
GO PITT!!!