Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loser Bengals fans

Pro Bowler

Re: Loser Bengals fans

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian
    All Bengal fans aren't classless... Jom, our resident Bengal poster is pretty classy with a very high football acumen.
    Great point, AA. So that's 1 Bengal fan out of 10 total?? So statistically, its safe to say that 90% of Bengal fans are classless.

Starter

I suspect that some Steelers fans would've booed if Boomer Esiason or some other prominent Bengal had been introduced/inducted. Every team has its jack@ass classless fans...

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd
    That may be the funniest thing I've heard or read all week.

Maybe it is something like desecrating The Towel, dissing a Steeler HOFer.
    Yeah, wouldn't that be something if they have a really bad year. Just payment for yet another act of stupidity. LMAO

I didn't see that cause I tuned the game in near the end of the lstQ. The vaunted Bengals were in the redzone just about all the time I watched. Huh! Oh yeah, it was their own redzone. It was laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    All Bengal fans aren't classless... Jom, our resident Bengal poster is pretty classy with a very high football acumen.
    Great point, AA. So that's 1 Bengal fan out of 10 total?? So statistically, its safe to say that 90% of Bengal fans are classless.
    The 1 out of 10 comment grabbed my attention. Here's reason no. 1,156,762 to hate NFLN's Jason LaCanfora . . .

During his on-the-field interview with TO the other night, he actually referred to the Bengals fans as "Bengal Nation".

OMFG, he can't be serious, can he?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    I suspect that some Steelers fans would've booed if Boomer Esiason or some other prominent Bengal had been introduced/inducted. Every team has its jack@bad word classless fans...
    but lebeau has history with the bengals. he was even their head coach for a few years. boomer has no history with the steelers. you are right though every team has its share of classless fans.

i have actually heard some awful stories from people who have gone to steeler games in the burgh. of course rooting for the away team. one of my friends even got a beer shower after a steeler game and he is a pretty quiet guy. not the type to talk trash at all. the nice thing about being a steeler fan is even going to road games there is still a ton of steeler fans.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    The 1 out of 10 comment grabbed my attention. Here's reason no. 1,156,762 to hate NFLN's Jason LaCanfora . . .

During his on-the-field interview with TO the other night, he actually referred to the Bengals fans as "Bengal Nation".

Reason #1 is that he's from Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher

Reason #1 is that he's from Baltimore.
    Actually, isn't that 1-1,162?

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    I suspect that some Steelers fans would've booed if Boomer Esiason or some other prominent Bengal had been introduced/inducted. Every team has its jack@bad word classless fans...
    but lebeau has history with the bengals. he was even their head coach for a few years. boomer has no history with the steelers. you are right though every team has its share of classless fans.

i have actually heard some awful stories from people who have gone to steeler games in the burgh. of course rooting for the away team. one of my friends even got a beer shower after a steeler game and he is a pretty quiet guy. not the type to talk trash at all. the nice thing about being a steeler fan is even going to road games there is still a ton of steeler fans.
    I went to the 2009 AFCC against the Ravens... Most everyone was cool but there were these two guys directly behind us that made me cringe with everything they said. They spilled a beer on my sister, and actually fell on her at one point. It was not a good scene.

They attempted to make it up by sharing their smuggled whiskey... but man... how man times can you drop an N bomb or yell "FAGGOT" before you're satisfied? <sigh>

I've since lost faith in fans of all sports teams. There are good ones and there are bad ones, end of story.

Used to post years ago on a yahoo board, and Bengal fans called him a "dirty coach". Never figured out what they meant. Always took it as MORE sour grapes from the Bengals bandwagon jumpers.

Took the family to Cedar Point this weekend. Love seeing the looks on the Bengals/Browns fans when they see my Steeler tattoo. I can tell who they are even though they don't have the stones to wear their teams shirts/hats, etc.... Most just have Ohio St. gear on. Seeing that disgusted look never gets old!

Let 'em boo ... they can boo him again during the Super Bowl.
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7648/newwallacesig.gif