Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Steeler Hate From Florio

Re: More Steeler Hate From Florio

it's a big snub that dirt isn't in the hof. dirt without a doubt is one if not the best center to ever play the game. i judge hof players like this, if you could chose players for your dream team who would i pick.

for sure dirt would be my center just as the following players.

swann and stallworth would still be the two i would take, these guys are proven players in regular season and playoffs.

Mel blount, rod woodson, dick lebeau would be corners i would take. bradshaw, ben, marino, to name a few qb's i would love to pick from.

i don't think anyone could turn their noses up to thse guys if they had a chance to go into battle with them.

florio is a dork and a jealous dork at that. could you see if we beat the vikes in another super bowl florio, would probably have to kill himself.

all in all our hof players made it to the super bowl and that as a player is better than any stat. they did their jobs !

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: More Steeler Hate From Florio

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Max Talbot knows what Florio is.
    I think when people say "LOL" online, most of the time they aren't literally laughing out loud. I suspect that it is usually chuckling under your breath. But that comment literally made me laugh out loud.

Douchebaggery of douchetastic proportions.