Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Steeler Hate From Florio

Hall of Famer

More Steeler Hate From Florio

.. says Lebeau and Swan shouldn't be in... doesn't mention Dirt as an omission.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=t ... lo20100806
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Re: More Steeler Hate From Florio

Interesting how he feels that Jim Plunkett should be in the Hall of Fame based soley on the fact that he won two Super Bowls. I wonder if he feels that Roethlisberger should also be a lock. I think we all know the answer to that.

those that can, do. those that can't, write.

swann did more in 60 minutes than florio will do in his entire life.

Max Talbot knows what Florio is.

Donnie Shell belongs in the HOF.
    14 year career
    5 Pro Bowls
    3x 1st Team All-Pro
    51 career INT's
    (retired as the NFL strong safety career leader in interceptions with 51)
    19 fumbles recovered
    some of the most thunderous hitting ever from a safety, and many many big plays at key moments.

That's HOF justice Florio could legitimately argue for if he weren't such a total Bag.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Legend

Didn't play at a HOF level? Top 5 in picks when he retired and never missed a game.

Kenny Stabler? He had 3 big years, look at his career, it's a joke.

Plunkett is a journeymen.

What big game did Coryell ever win? His Chargers couldn't win a home playoff game against the Oilers without Pastorini and Earl Campbell.

Backup

Ah yes, another well thought out commentary by this doofus.

Florio is one big total butt plug. Swann is the benchmark for the todays receiver. Dip**** must realize Swann was on a running team all those years and was not a todays crybaby player that insisted that they get every pass tossed to them. Swann also had to share the field with Stallworth. Swann was money to the team and if only had taken a few passes to Swann and for the Steelers to win win four Super Bowls then, that was enough for Swann to help be a factor to a champion team.

Scum bucket seems to forget that a players most important role is to help his team win and not pad an individuals stats. Suck on it Florio, Swanns bust will never leave the HOF.

He's cutting on Lebeau ! Didn't Lebeua play across from Dick Night Train Lane ? Detroit was so full of talent in Lebeaus playing days Lebeau was picked on constantly from the offenses and stopped, intercepted practically everything that was thrown against him. He played against the greats too such as, Bart Star, Unitas, Namath and so on. To say Lebeau is not worthy on his playing ability is saying, Florio really sees him as a true Steeler.

I hate when these writers, annoucers are so predjudice it prohibits these guys from doing their job on aproffesional level. For all his back talk on our Steeler proves a couple of things.
    1. Our Steelers really get to him.
    2. When his team falls so far from Steeler grace he has to tosss out the insults.
    3. He's a boob.

Legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profootballtalk.com

Mike Florio - Main contributor: Aside from his work on the website, Florio works as a lawyer. He resides in West Virginia. Before creating the site, Florio worked at ESPN.com for a week. [1] Florio is a life-long fan of the Minnesota Vikings.[2]
    16-6 still stings, don't it?

Florio is being silly. If today's receivers had to play under the rules in force in Swann's era the crying would be heard constantly. He was a champion.

Coach Lebeau brought it as player and a coach.

Typical Steeler envy.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue
    Florio is being silly. If today's receivers had to play under the rules in force in Swann's era the crying would be heard constantly. He was a champion.

Coach bad word brought it is a player and a coach.

Typical Steeler envy.
    thats a good point and one most people never take into consideration including me since i wasnt alive in the 1970's. most people look at stats and swann's were not special but he made so many huge plays in big games just like TB. saying lebeau shouldnt be in is an absolute joke.

its probably slanted logic but if hines owns every steeler recieving record he should be a lock for the hof sense swann and stallworth are in. i know hines is going to have a hard time getting in the hof though. i mean how much of a shot does hines really have if chris carter isnt even in the hof yet? its a joke that dirt isnt in but its hard for Olineman and LB's to get in the hof. chris carter is as big of a snub as dirt is imo.