Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Our Center is an old woman?

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    [quote=JUST-PLAIN-NASTY]
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":2ir0pzmv
    Depends.
    Undergarments??
    Thank God someone got it.

    I thought the room was empty. [/quote:2ir0pzmv]



    Yeah, I drop an obscure joke here and there. And most of the time they go over everyone's head. So when I see one I like to reply to make the poster happy. Its how I role

  2. #12
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,999

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    [quote=JUST-PLAIN-NASTY]
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":1d5we49e
    Depends.
    Undergarments??
    Thank God someone got it.

    I thought the room was empty. [/quote:1d5we49e]

    I prefer "Oops I Crapped My Pants"


  3. #13
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,302

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    [quote=rpmpit]
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3oj26ibn
    Depends.
    Undergarments??
    Thank God someone got it.

    I thought the room was empty.


    Yeah, I drop an obscure joke here and there. And most of the time they go over everyone's head. So when I see one I like to reply to make the poster happy. Its how I role [/quote:3oj26ibn]

    Or it's the roll you play!
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,329

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    Even though he had no speed he seemed to have vision when he did his returns and that person was gary russell.

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    [quote=ikestops85]
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":3hhdsvrc
    Depends.
    Undergarments??
    Thank God someone got it.

    I thought the room was empty.


    Yeah, I drop an obscure joke here and there. And most of the time they go over everyone's head. So when I see one I like to reply to make the poster happy. Its how I role
    Or it's the roll you play! [/quote:3hhdsvrc]

    Nice pick up!!! I'm at work and my brain is mush. Hope you understand

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Also read somewhere that Burnett was doing 2nd Team KO returns teamed with Redman and did better than Logan. I think Logan is a goner.
    I think you may be right. However, I did read in one of the other camp reports that Logan showed the most explosion of the KR candidates.

    It would be ideal if Burnett can step up, now that he has a year under his belt, or if anybody who plays a position can step up to eliminate the need for a return specialist. I'm not as anxious as some to see Logan gone - he played very well last year, and improved as the season went on. He was much more of a weapon than the Steelers have had in a long time, and a big step up over the likes of Gary Russel and Davenport.
    I agree, I don't understand the thinking of wanting Logan out. The guy did more than was expected. On a return team that did not know how to block, he was spectacular. Give him a hole and he will return a few this season. Now, you could make the argument he is not worth the money and I might side with that thinking, but he is a known talent right now and the others are not.

  7. #17
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,999

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Also read somewhere that Burnett was doing 2nd Team KO returns teamed with Redman and did better than Logan. I think Logan is a goner.
    I think you may be right. However, I did read in one of the other camp reports that Logan showed the most explosion of the KR candidates.

    It would be ideal if Burnett can step up, now that he has a year under his belt, or if anybody who plays a position can step up to eliminate the need for a return specialist. I'm not as anxious as some to see Logan gone - he played very well last year, and improved as the season went on. He was much more of a weapon than the Steelers have had in a long time, and a big step up over the likes of Gary Russel and Davenport.
    I agree, I don't understand the thinking of wanting Logan out. The guy did more than was expected. On a return team that did not know how to block, he was spectacular. Give him a hole and he will return a few this season. Now, you could make the argument he is not worth the money and I might side with that thinking, but he is a known talent right now and the others are not.
    Stefan Logan is due to make $395,000 this season. Money is not the issue.

  8. #18
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,037

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

    Stefan Logan is due to make $395,000 this season. Money is not the issue.


    no, the roster spot Stefan Logan takes up on game days is the issue. the Steelers would absolutely love someone who can also play a position on the field like Emmanuel Sanders, Joe Burnett, Antwaan Randle-El or Antonio Brown to beat out Logan and free up that roster spot.

  9. #19

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Also read somewhere that Burnett was doing 2nd Team KO returns teamed with Redman and did better than Logan. I think Logan is a goner.
    I think you may be right. However, I did read in one of the other camp reports that Logan showed the most explosion of the KR candidates.

    It would be ideal if Burnett can step up, now that he has a year under his belt, or if anybody who plays a position can step up to eliminate the need for a return specialist. I'm not as anxious as some to see Logan gone - he played very well last year, and improved as the season went on. He was much more of a weapon than the Steelers have had in a long time, and a big step up over the likes of Gary Russel and Davenport.
    I agree, I don't understand the thinking of wanting Logan out. The guy did more than was expected. On a return team that did not know how to block, he was spectacular. Give him a hole and he will return a few this season. Now, you could make the argument he is not worth the money and I might side with that thinking, but he is a known talent right now and the others are not.
    I agree. While I would love another roster spot I like the security that Logan brings to the table. You don't have to hold your breath everytime the ball is kicked to him.

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,329

    Re: Our Center is an old woman?

    if they keep him off the coverage units, i'm fine with keeping logan.


    think the FO is looking for someone who can play both

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •