Thread: wow bills cut schobel

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

wow bills cut schobel

isn't he a pretty decent player?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: wow bills cut schobel

He's been contemplating retirement all offseason and never gave the team a solid answer one way or the other. When training camp arrived and he did not show up, the Bills did not treat him with Favre gloves.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh ok, I didn't realize he'd been around that long. I knew he was a decent player, but that was about it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    He's been contemplating retirement all offseason and never gave the team a solid answer one way or the other. When training camp arrived and he did not show up, the Bills did not treat him with Favre gloves.

Treat him with Favre gloves ! That's Great !

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig

Do you enjoy the brown stuff?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy

What do you mean ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy

What do you mean ?
    The brown stuff on your nose.....I'm just playing. I was in a funny mood earlier today. Really didn't mean anything by it....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

For a couple of these posters I would have came to that conclussionn but you, I never recognized as a smart mouth so, I had to ask.
    You have to admit, that favre comment was good. I like Farve and I respect what he has accomplished as a player but anymore I, can't help but think of him as some rocky movie.

Micky his trainer walks in, slaps farve in the head and tells him, " your done kid, you can't go back on the field. If a broken down old man can walk up and slap you in the face, what do you think some linebacker will do to you ? You got the heart but you don't have the youth, they'll make mince meat out of you. Face it, your washed up. "

Favre: but Micky, you don't understand I have to prove to the Packers I'm not some bum.