Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vince Young Gets Nothing

Legend

User Info Menu

Vince Young Gets Nothing

No comment from me other than BULLSH!T

Vince Young will not be suspended

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 28, 2010 8:15 PM ET
    In the end, the reports indicating that Titans quarterback Vince Young was unlikely to face a suspension for his strip club altercation this offseason proved correct.

Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that the league will not suspend Young. An announcement from the NFL is expected later this week, possibly Thursday.

The news should come as a relief for the Titans, although the decision was not unexpected.

The Titans open with a home game against Oakland in a game that my Raiders fan friend at NBCSports.com swears the Raiders should be favored in. The news that Young will be available won't help the chances of the Silver and Black.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Vince Young Gets Nothing

Of course not. Would you expect anything different?

Legend

User Info Menu

Nope, it doesn't surprise me at all. I may be moving to Tennessee next month, so I'll be sure to go to that game and watch Jimmy Hate break his leg.

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Look at the comments section.

See what I mean?

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I read through those. Most of them were spot on too. This is such a sham IMHO.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Look at the comments section.

See what I mean?
    I'd like to but where's the link?

Btw, for you or anyone else who doesn't have it, here is Roger Goodell's number. Give it a ring!

Legend

User Info Menu

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/28/vince-young-will-not-be-suspended/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... suspended/[/url]
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/28/vince-young-will-not-be-suspended/
    Thanks.

Legend

User Info Menu

May I ask what Vick did to warrant a suspension?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    May I ask what Vick did to warrant a suspension?
    Vick? Well he didn't stop another grown man from walking into a party(stupid idea) and probably argued about the guy showing up and trying to get him in trouble... and the guy was shot. Maybe because he lied about when he left?

Vince.... well he punched a guy at a strip club. Tons of scholars and noble men hang out at stripper clubs and he actually punched one of them. The horror....
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"