Thread: Lee Dwyze

Legend

User Info Menu

Lee Dwyze

I have to admit I have always been a closet American Idol fan. With that said, I have never purchased a song or a CD made by any of the participants until this season. I thought this year as a whole was pretty bad. But, I was really impressed with Lee Dwyze. I was looking foward to his CD and found 2 CDs he made before idol. How does that happen? I thought these guys were supposed to be amateurs. Anyways Slumberland is just an amazing CD from first song to last. I was floored by his song writing ability. If you have itunes check it out and let me know what you think. His stuff reminds me a bit of Dave Matthews Band.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Lee Dwyze

I liked Lee. Although I liked Crystal better. Other than those 2 and Casey, this crop was really weak. I thought the rule was they couldn't be under a current record deal.

I have some Daughtry CDs and they are good.

My daughter has Carrie Underwood and Jordin Sparks. They are OK.

I actually have Bo Bice CDs. Not his first (it sucked). But his 2nd and 3rd. He returned to Country-Rock, Southern-Rock, Country-ish roots and they are actually quite good.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Lee Dwyze

Daughtry has a couple nice songs...not really my style. I was just floored with what Dwyze put together without any professional assistance. Seriously, check out his itunes stuff. Terrific.
    Trolls are people too.